Fascinate your guests as they watch art come to life right before their very eyes! With over 20+ yrs experience, Stefanie is both a master painter and wittingly entertaining as she captures the essence of your gathering on canvas! Elevate your event to the next level by making it one you and your attendees will not only chatter about, but fondly remember forever- because you keep the art!
Price Range: Contact for rates
Gig Length: 120 - 360 minutes
What to Expect
Watch me perform a live painting during your event! Projects unfold naturally during the length of the event- this means preliminary designing and planning is already thought out and prepared to a degree. Guests get to watch the fun production part! Projects that are not completed during event are finished in the studio & then delivered.
Here’s how it works:
1. Contact me for booking/ date availability.
2. We discuss best artwork choice options
3. Secure your booking with a deposit & signed paperwork outlining details of project.
4. I begin all preparations for artwork
5. Date of event: I arrive ahead of time to set up and continue preliminary work, if necessary
6. In the designated area, and dressed in appropriate event attire, I perform the bulk of the artwork live before your guests during your event (with some exceptions, the artwork is completed). Long events will require modest breaks.
7. In the case of portraiture, photographs of specific guests may be required. A list of guests to be included will be submitted to the artist before hand.
8. In some cases, the artist may require hiring a professional assistant.
9. Travel and accommodations may be required
10. Final payment is due upon completion of the artwork; which is usually the date of event. In the case of a project that must be finished in Studio, a photo of the artwork is sent electronically for approval. Payment is sent and art is shipped.
11. All copyrights are maintained by the artist.
Having come from a family full of artists and creatives of many sorts, it comes as no surprise that my career also landed in this lane. :) I have enjoyed drawing, painting, and laughter since I was a child and am thrilled to share these gift with others. Because the bulk of my art has been produced outdoors in a public setting, I have grown very used to having an audience while I create. I enjoy people and love the interactive aspect. Early in my career, I worked with a high end specialty company as decorator and immediately fell in love with the event industry. It is a pleasure to offer my unique blend of passions to entertain and captivate your guests by performing live painting during your event. Projects may vary according to the type of event you are having. Choose from event location/ scenery, portraiture, corporate logos & products. Perfect for weddings, anniversaries, holiday, birthday, corporate, picnics, trade shows, and more.
Additional Booking Notes
A well lit, stantioned, staged, or separated area that is protected from weather and elements is required. Climate control may be necessary. Space needs to be situated in a peaceful, quiet setting (not near loud speakers/ music/ dj or kitchen/ bar). Artist needs one chair and 6’ table with appropriate linens. Artist may work on a stage for optimal viewing. Access to water is also necessary.
A well lit, stantioned, staged, or separated area that is protected from weather and elements is required. Climate control may be necessary. Space needs to be situated in a peaceful, quiet setting (not near loud speakers/ music/ dj or kitchen/ bar). A