Experienced Makeup Artist
My name is Maya and I've been a makeup artist for over 5 years. I am professionally Certified by Clinique and Estee Lauder Companies and have managed both counters. I have also worked as a backstage makeup artist for both New York Fashion Week and Charlotte Fashion Week. I work full time as a freelance makeup artist.
Price Range: Contact for rates
Brooklyn NY born and raised. Moved to Virginia to study Communications in 2009 and started doing makeup during college. I am a freelance makeup artist based in Charlotte, NC who will provide on-location makeup services for any event you may be attending or apart of such as your wedding day or photoshoot, birthday party, fashion show, etc.
My interest in makeup artistry began long before my career in makeup did over 5 years ago. I am professionally certified by Clinique and Estée Lauder and am currently working as a counter manager for those companies. In addition to managing those counters I freelance working with a wide range of products including but not limited to MAC, Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Makeup Forever products as well as many other professional cosmetic brands. I am constantly updating and adding to my extensive makeup collection for your special event makeup needs.
I have done makeup for and specialize in:
• Weddings/Bridal and engagement makeup
• Senior portraits
• Prom makeup
• Special Occasion makeup (i.e. Birthday party, banquet, Award ceremony, etc)
• Makeup consultations/lessons (this includes makeup classes)
• Editorial makeup, collaborative photo shoots, print/media
• Videography makeup for short educational films as well as YouTube videos
• Film/tv/print makeup
• I have 2years of experience working in the retail world helping women with their skincare needs and cosmetic application/technique
Past Booked Events
|May 06, 2017 • 4:00pm - 5:00pm||Prom/After Prom|