Hello! My name is Kristel Starr, and I'm widely known for my unique taste in the drag career. I am a licensed cosmetologist in the state of Florida, and in my beauty career, I incorporate my drag career together to create artistry for those around me! If your interested in finding me on social media, be sure to look and read more about me to find me. I love everything from drag queens performing, to drag queens creating hair, makeup, fashion design to students in training and to those continuing education!
Price Range: Contact for rates
Languages: American Sign Language, German, Spanish
What to Expect
- Creative appearances when/ During drag Event.
- Great reputation for guest services and more.
- Willing to entertain, pump up, shout out, and more to party crowds/ Party events.
- Helpful tips, changes, thoughts, and more for personal information,
- Licensed Professional Cosmetologist In state of Florida.
- Certified Thespian in state of Florida.
- 14+ Years of theatre training and experience.
- 10+ years of Drag Queen experience.
- Knowledge in Business skills and management.
- Knowledge and experience in use of daily social media, use of publicity designs, and event advertisement.
- 9+ Years of event planning, event decorating, and event coordination.
- Very open to attending High school, middle school, elementary school Events, assembly's, party's, and guest speaker for any information in personal education and experience towards event subject.
- Rupauls Drag Race songs (ex: Cover girl, sissy that walk, the beginning).
- Nicki Minaj, lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Kesha, Elliot, Beyoncé, etc songs.
- Techno Beats/ Songs
The songs I perform, are usually hits from RuPaul, new songs and hits from different years (2008-2017).
Sometimes, if event I'm booked at is more for adults or content for only ages 21 and up, then i contact the event coordinator the song(s) I will be performing to along with the song link and a small note regarding to the performance.
Influences & Inspiration
My drag queen career started when I was doing a music theatre production "RENT" in high school. I was listed as the stage manager and property master for that show. We never could find a person to pursue the character "Angel" which is the drag queen in the show. So, I was willing to take on the role, and did it. And after the show was done, 1 month later, I kept the costume, and put it on once more at home for Halloween. As I did, I was walking with my friends, and they were complimenting me on the way looked. I took that in a very good way until a man came to me, and asked me "what is your drag name dear?". I had no idea, and so I just used the name from the show (RENT) that I was in as my drag name. Then months passed, and I went to a drag queen event in my town, and had a blast there. Met new people, new queens, and stuff, and then realized that I felt as if a ghost ran right through me, and was now stuck inside of me, to come out to people, saying that I'm a drag queen. From that day, I have been a very successful drag queen. However p, I changed my drag queen name 2 years after I was a drag queen from my original drag queen name: "Angel" to "Kristel Starr". I becom well known on social media, YouTube, everything, and just kept on my wig, my heels, all of it, and most of all, my chin, and continued with my drag queen career as Kristel Starr!
Personal Cloth/ towel for removing sweat or makeup after performance.
Requiring any stage pieces to be aware of for personal protection and coordination for my performance
Would love to meet stage manager, stage crew, or venues crew (if not available, I would like to know the main coordinator in event).
Use of bright lights, stage effects, flying scenery, or stage placement is nothing to worry about, I have experience in stage knowledge and more.
New York City, NY
Recent review: Steven is the consummate professional. He performed at my mom's 60th birthday party. His creativity…
New York City, NY
The world’s hottest male and female models available for bachelor party, bachelorette party holiday, birthday…
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Recent review: We hired Boy George for our 190 guests at our 80s wedding reception. in Cocoa Beach , Fl. .He…
Recent review: Lana did an amazing job entertaining my party!!! Would definitely recommend them to anyone!!!…