- 1. That's Life ( Johnny in Tribute to Frank SINATRA)
- 2. Can't Take My Eyes Off You ( Johnny In The Style of Frankie Valli ) #JerseyBoys
- 3. Mack The Knife ( Johnny In the Style Of Bobby Darin )
- 4. The Wanderer ( Johnny Sings Dion Classic)
- 5. Imagine ( Johnny Sings A John Lennon Beatles Classic)
- 6. After The Luvin (Johnny In The Style Of Engelbert )
- 7. Blue Moon ( Book Johnny is a ONE Man Doowop group )
- 8. Sixteen Candles (Johnny) SCROLL DOWN For MORE SONGS
- 9. Stand By Me ( Johnny's Tribute to Ben E. King) SCROLL DOWN for More Songs
- 10. The Longest Time ( Johnny In the Style Of Billy Joel)
- 11. Speak Softly Love ( Johnny Sings " Godfather" Classic)
- 12. Moon River ( Johnny In Style Of Andy Williams)
- 13. In The Still Of The Night ( JOHNNY does Doowop Classic )
- 14. Nevertheless (Johnny In The Style of Johnny) (His Single Soon To Be Released)
- 15. You're Gonna Lose That Girl (Johnny Sings a Beatles Classic)
- 16. My Eyes Adored You ( Johnny in the style of Frankie Valli Jersey Boys)
- 17. I've Got The World On A String ( Johnny sings Sinatra) SCROLL DOWN for MORE Songs
- 18. My Girl (JOHNNY sings Temptations Motown) #nyMotown
- 19. Chances Are (Johnny In Tribute to the Great Johnny Mathis)
- 20. Strangers In The Night ( Johnny's Tribute to Frank )
- 21. Annie's Song ( Johnny In Tribute to John Denver)
- 22. Something (In The Way She Moves) Johnny singing Beatles Song
- 23. My Way ( Johnny Sings Sinatra Classic)
- 24. I'm On The Outside Looking In ( Johnny In The Style of Little Anthony)
- 25. Save The Last Dance For Me (JOHNNY singing a Drifters Doowop Classic)
- 26. Just The Way You Are ( Johnny In The Style Of Billy Joel )
- 27. The Very Thought Of You ( Johnny In The Style Of Tony Bennett)
- 28. Rag Doll (Johnny Singing Lead 4 Seasons/ Jersey Boys hit)
- 29. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow ( Johnny Sings a Golden Oldies 60's songs)
- 30. The Wanderer (JOHNNY in the style of Dion)
- 31. The Twelfth Of Never ( Johnny in The Style Of Johnny Mathis)
- 32. Till Then ( Johnny Singing lead to Doowop Classic)
- 33. Your Precious Love ( Johnny In The Style Of Jerry Butler)
- 34. I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (JOHNNY in the style of Elvis )
- 35. You Really Got A Hold On Me (Johnny In the Style Of Smokey)
- 36. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye (Johnny Sings Romantic Golden Oldies)
- 37. Do Wah Diddy (Johnny In Style of Manfred Mann)
- 38. Heart And Soul ( Johnny Singing Doowop Classic)
- 39. Little Girl Of Mine ( Johnny Sings #nyDoowop )
- 40. Crying ( Johnny In The Style Of Roy Orbison)
- 41. Dream Lover (JOHNNY in the style of Bobby Darin)
- 42. Who Can I Turn To ( Johnny In Style of Tony Bennett)
- 43. The Way You Look Tonight ( Johnny Sings A Michael Buble Rendition)
- 44. The Way You Look Tonight ( Johnny In the Style Of Michael Buble)
- 45. I'm On The Outside Looking In (JOHNNY in the style of Little Anthony)
- 46. Release Me (JOHNNY in the style of Engelbert)
- 47. Since I Don't Have You ( Johnny Sings A Skyliners Classic)
- 48. Georgia ( Johnny In The Style Of Ray Charles)
- 49. To Be Loved (Johnny's Soon To Be Released Single)
- 50. All I Do Is Dream Of You ( Johnny Sings a Michael Buble Remake)
- 51. Pretty Woman ( Johnny In the Style Of Roy Orbison)
- 52. Witchcraft ( Johnny Singing a Sinatra Favorite)
- 53. Teenager In Love ( JOHNNY in the style of Dion/Belmonts)
- 54. Since I Don't Have You ( Johnny In The Style of The Skyliners)
- 55. Lovers Who Wander ( Johnny Singing a Dion Classic)
- 56. Rockin Robin ( Johnny Rockin)
- 57. Sea Of Love (JOHNNY singing in Style of Phil Phillips)
- 58. We Belong Together ( Johnny Sings Doowop)
- 59. This Guys In Love With You ( Johnny Doing A Bacharach Song)
- 60. Once In A While ( Johnny Sings NY Doowop)
- 61. I Love How You Love Me (JOHNNY in the style of Bobby Vinton)
- 62. To Love Somebody ( Johnny In The Style Of The Bee Gees )
- 63. One Summer Night ( JOHNNY sings Doowop)
- 64. Luck Be A Lady ( Johnny Singing A Sinatra Classic)
- 65. New York New York ( Johnny in the style of Frank Sinatra)
- 66. Learning The Blues (Johnny In the style of Johnny)
- 67. The Lady Is A Tramp (Johnny sings Sinatra )
- 68. You Can"t Do That ( Johnny sings a #Beatles Classic)
- 69. Daddy's Home (JOHNNY sings NY Doowop)
- 70. Yesterday ( Johnny Sings Beatles Classic)
- 71. A Man Without Love ( Johnny In The Style Of Engelbert )
- 72. When We Get Married (JOHNNY Sings at Weddings)
- 73. The Magic Touch ( JOHNNY in the style of The Platters )
- 74. You Don't Know Me (Johnny In The Style Of Michael Buble )
- 75. For Your Love ( Love Songs By Johnny)
- 76. Rags To Riches ( Johnny In The Style Of Tony Bennett
- 77. Whole Lotta Shakin ( Johnny In The Style Of Jerry Lee Lewis)
- 78. The Angels Listened In (JOHNNY in the style of Johnny Maestro/Crests )
- 79. Beyond The Sea ( Johnny In the Style of Bobby Darin)
- 80. I Saw Her Standing There( Johnny Sings Beatles Classics)
- 81. It Was A Very Good Year (JOHNNY singing a Sinatra favorite)
- 82. Ruby Baby ( Johnny Sings The Bronx Songs Of Dion) #bronxDoowop
- 83. Young At Heart (JOHNNY In The Style Of Frank Sinatra)
- 84. Take Me As I Am ( Johnny Sings Duprees Golden Doowop)
- 85. Love Me Two Times ( Johnny In Style of The Doors)
- 86. Sea Cruise ( Johnny Rocks Out A Golden Oldie)
- 87. Rock And Roll Is Here To Stay ( Johnny Rocks to Doowop Classic)
- 88. There I've Said It Again (Johnny in the style of Bobby Vinton)
- 89. I'm A Believer ( Johnny In the Style of Neil Diamond)
- 90. A Kiss To Build A Dream On ( Johnny In The Style of Steve Tyrell)
- 91. Words ( Johnny Sings BeeGee's Classic)
- 92. What A Wonderful World ( Johnny In The Style Of Tony Bennett)
- 93. Unchain My Heart (JOHNNY Soul in the Style of Ray Charles)
- 94. Someone To Watch Over Me ( Johnny In The Style Of Buble)
- 95. Fly Me To The Moon (JOHNNY in the style of Frank Sinatra )
- 96. Gloria ( Johnny Sings Doowop) #NyDoowopSinger
- 97. For Once In My Life (JOHNNY sings in the style of Tony Bennett)
- 98. Unforgetable (JOHNNY In The Style of Nat King Cole)
- 99. Since I Fell For You (Johnny in the style of Johnny)
- 100. Three Times A Lady ( Johnny In The Style Of Lionel Richie )
- 101. You'll Never Know ( Johnny In The Style of Johnny )
- 102. It's Only Make Believe (JOHNNY in the style of Conway Twitty)
- 103. Chapel Of Dreams ( JOHNNY sings Doowop)
- 104. This Magic Moment (JOHNNY in the style of Jay & The Americans )
- 105. Sheila ( Johnny In The Style of Tommy Roe)
- 106. Stay (Johnny In The Style Of Maurice Williams)
- 107. Handy Man ( Johnny In The Style Of Jimmy Jones)
- 108. Hound Dog (Johnny In The Style Of Elvis Presley)
- 109. Am I That Easy To Forget ( Johnny In the Style of Engelbert)
- 110. What A Wonderful World (Johnny Sings Sam Cooke Oldie)
- 111. One Night With You ( JOHNNY in the style of Elvis Presley)
- 112. I've Got A Woman ( Johnny In The Style Of Ray Charles)
- 113. Duke Of Earl ( Johnny Singing Doowop Classic)
- 114. Please Stay ( Johnny In The Style of The Drifters)
- 115. Just A Little ( Johnny In The Syle of Beau Brummels)
- 116. And I Love Her ( Johnny Sings Beatles Songs)
- 117. Dance With Me ( Johnny In the Style of The Drifters)
- 118. As Time Goes By ( Johnny In The Style Of Tony Bennett)
- 119. Nice'n Easy ( JOHNNY in the style of Frank Sinatra)
- 120. Diana ( Johnny In the Style of Paul Anna)
- 121. It's Only Make Believe ( Johnny Sings Conway Twitty Gold)
- 122. So Much In Love ( Johnny Sings NY Doowop)
- 123. All The Way (Johnny Singing a Sinatra Favorite)
- 124. What Am I Living For (Johnny in The Style Of Chuck Willis)
- 125. Sweet Dreams Baby ( Johnny In The Style Of Roy Orbison)
- 126. You Belong to Me (JOHNNY sings Duprees Doowop)
- 127. Great Balls Of Fire
- 128. I Don't Know Why I Love You Like I Do (Johnny sings Romantic Ballads)
- 129. Just A Little ( Johnny Sings Golden Oldies)
- 130. Money ( Johnny Rocks at Golden Oldie Concert )
- 131. Just To Be With You ( Johnny Sings Doowop Classics)
- 132. Stairway To Heaven (Johnny In The Style Of Neil Sedaka )
- 133. The Summer Wind ( JOHNNY in the style of Frank Sinatra )
- 134. Don't Get Around Much Anymore ( Johnny In The Style Of Tony Bennett)
- 135. Tears On My Pillow ( JOHNNY in the style of Little Anthony)
- 136. Oh Boy ( Johnny In The Style Of Buddy Holley)
- 137. Why Don't You Believe Me ( Johnny sings Duprees Doowop)
- 138. I Believe ( Johnny Sings Doowop)
- 139. Ticket To Ride ( Johnny Sings Beatles Songs)
- 140. Just In Time ( JOHNNY in the style of Tony Bennett)
- 141. You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby ( Johnny Sings Bobby Darin Song)
- 142. Don't Play That Song (Johnny Sings Soul In The Style Of Ben E. King)
- 143. It's Only Love ( Johnny Sings a Beatles Classic)
- 144. You Don't Know Me ( In The Style of Eddie Arnold)
- 145. Quondo Quondo Quondo (JOHNNY in the style of Engelbert)
- 146. I Left My Heart In San Francisco (Johnny In style Of Tony Bennett )
- 147. Up On The Roof ( JOHNNY sings #ny Doowop)
- 148. Blue Velvet (JOHNNY in the style of Bobby Vinton)
- 149. Lonely Blue Boy (JOHNNY in the style of Conway Twitty)
- 150. California Dreamin (JOHNNY in the style of the Mamas & Papas)
- 151. Sharp Dressed Man ( Johnny In Style of Ztop)
- 152. Spanish Harlem (JOHNNY in the style of Ben E. King)
- 153. My Prayer (JOHNNY in the style of The Platters)
- 154. Heart And Soul ( JOHNNY sings doowop)
- 155. Please Love Me Forever ( JOHNNY in the style of Bobby Vinton)
- 156. Band Of Gold ( Johnny In the Style Of Jerry Vale)
- 157. Make The World Go Away ( Johnny Sings A Johnny Mathis classic)
- 158. Come Fly With Me (JOHNNY in the style of Frank Sinatra)
- 159. Misty ( JOHNNY in The Style of Johnny Mathis)
- 160. Your So Fine (Johnny Sings Doowop)
- 161. Just In Time (Johnny In Style of Tony Bennett
- 162. Any Day Now (by Johnny #NY'sPartySinger)
- 163. Cry Me A River ( Johnny Sings The Blues)
- 164. Donna (JOHNNY sings Paul Anka golden oldies) Thanks for the invite and the great Bronx Arthur Ave Chow..Here's Your Song Donna (again)
- 165. Runaway (Johnny sings in the Style of Del Shannon)
- 166. A Thousand Miles Away ( Johnny Doing A Golden Oldie Doowop)
- 167. I Don't Want To Cry ( JOHNNY In The Style of Chuck Jackson)
- 168. Rag Doll (JOHNNY in the style of the Four Seasons)
- 169. I Count The Tears ( Johnny Sings Drifters Doowop)
- 170. Once In A While (JOHNNY in the style of the Chimes)
- 171. You Make Me Feel So Young (Johnny In the Style of Johnny)
- 172. Why Don't You Believe Me ( JOHNNY in the style of the Duprees)
- 173. For Sentimental Reasons (Johnny Sings Romantic Ballads )
- 174. The Wonder Of You (JOHNNY In The Style of Elvis Presley)
- 175. Maybe Baby (Johnny In The Style Of Buddy Holley)
- 176. Somewhere Over The Rainbow ( Johnny Sings Wizard of OZ Classic)
- 177. The Letter ( Johnny Sings Oldies )
- 178. Wild One ( JOHNNY in the Style of Bobby Rydell)
- 179. Earth Angel ( Johnny Sings #nyDoowop)
- 180. Knock Three Times (JOHNNY in the style of Tony Orlando)
- 181. Life Is But A Dream JOHNNY Sings group doowop
- 182. Because Of You ( JOHNNY in the style of Tony Bennett)
- 183. There Goes My Everything (Johnny In Engelbert Fashion)
- 184. Teddy Bear (Johnny In The Style Of Elvis Presley)
- 185. Peppermint Twist (JOHNNY in the Style of Joey Dee Starlighters)
- 186. They Can't Take That Away From Me ( Johnny Sings Songs of Frank Sinatra)
- 187. Venus (JOHNNY in the style of Frankie Avalon)
- 188. Some Kind Of Wonderful ( JOHNNY in the style of the Drifters)
- 189. I Started A Joke ( JOHNNY in he style of the BeeGees)
- 190. The Last Waltz ( Johnny In The Style of Engelbert )
- 191. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You (Johnny In the Style of # Dean Martin)
- 192. All Of Me (Johnny Singing Buble Standard Remake)
- 193. Splish Spash (JOHNNY in the style of Bobby Darin)
- 194. Traveling Man (JOHNNY in the style Of Rickey Nelson)
- 195. Harbor Lights ( JOHNNY in the style of the Platters)
- 196. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (JOHNNY in the style of the Platters)
- 197. It's Just A Matter Of Time (JOHNNY in the style of Brooke Benton)
- 198. Dream A Little Dream Of Me
- 199. You Got What It Takes
- 200. Devil Or Angel
- 201. STARDUST
- 202. Rhythm Of The Rain
- 203. Three Little Birds
- 204. My True Story
- 205. Handy Man
- 206. Corrina Corrina
- 207. All Shook Up
- 208. Sittin On The Dock Of The Bay
- 209. Another Saturday Night
- 210. It's Now Or Never
- 211. When You're Smiling
- 212. What Am I Living For
- 213. You Don't Know Me
- 214. I Don't know why i love you like i do ( JOHNNY in the style of Frogman Henry)
- 215. Do You Want To Know A Secret
- 216. On Broadway
- 217. I'll Be Home For Christmas ( Book Johnny For Your Christmas Party)
- 218. Silver Bells (Book Johnny For Your Christmas Party) #NyChristmasSinger
- 219. Dreamin
- 220. Bony Maronie
- 221. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas ( Johnny sings at Christmas Events)
- 222. Jingle Bell Rock ( Johnny sings At Christmas Parties)
- 223. The Christmas Song (Book Johnny For Your Christmas Party)
- 224. That's My Desire
- 225. I'm Leaving It Up To You
- 226. Great Balls Of Fire
- 227. Singing The Blues
- 228. You're The Reason
- 229. Oh Lonesome Me
- 230. Keep On Smiling
- 231. Everybody
- 232. Marry Me (Train) ( Johnny Sings & DJ's Wedding cocktails, Dinner & Dance)
- 233. The Wedding Song ( Johnny Does wedding Ceremonies)
- 234. Marry You (Bruno Mars) ( Johnny DJ's Weddings)
- 235. Only Time (Johnny DJ's Wedding Ceremonies)
- 236. Canon In D ( Johnny DJ's Wedding Ceremony Music )
- 237. Heart And Soul ( Johnny Ny Doowops )
- 238. Air (Ave Maria) ( Johnny DJ's Wedding Ceremonies)
- 239. Bridal Chorus (Here Comes The Bride) Johnny Does Wedding Ceremonies
- 240. Bridal March ( Johnny DJ's Wedding Ceremonies)
- 241. There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays (Johnny sings Christmas Songs For Your Holiday Party)
For BOOKING QUESTIONS Call/Text Johnny Cannella 516 796 5232 Party Singer/DJ/MC
TO HEAR JOHNNY SING CLICK AUDIO or VIDEO TAB ABOVE And SCROLL .He sings songs of all time greats like Sinatra, Bennett, Buble, Frankie Valli, Elvis, Dean Martin, Billy Joel, Englebert, & DOOWOP group oldies Beatles,JERSEY BOYS and more.Johnny performs at Weddings, Birthdays & Anniversary Parties ,Seniors & Corporate events. Why not throw a Surprise Birthday or Anniversary party & invite Johnny to help make it special. Great Rates. NO Party Too BIG / Too Small! DJ Music ALL GENRE for Cocktails, Dinner& Dance / for Online QUOTE go to www.OldiesSinger.com OR www.NySinatraSinger.com EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Johnny performed at the retirement party we attended for Grucci Fireworks President Donna Grucci Butler and former Congressman Felix Grucci at the Bellport country Club on October 11, 2013. Johnny sang and DJ'ed the entire party and also acted as Master of Ceremonies. He did a fabulous job. I loved the tone of his voice..It's kind of a blend of Sinatra & Bennett but he also sang songs of many others including Englebert, Billy Joel and the "Jersey Boys". Everyone at our table commented on how much they enjoyed the entertainment. The nice lady sitting next to me kept asking everyone..."who is that guy..he's really really good".. Following the fantastic party ending pyrotechnic display, at the lady's request, I joined her in congratulating and complimenting Johnny on a wonderful performance..He was very gracious and appreciative and gave each of us one of his CD's..
Thanks Johnny. I really enjoyed it..Your overall party performance was a 10+...
We had a Birthday / St. Patty's party and Johnny was a huge hit. I would highly recommend him for future events.
We have hired Johnny five times and he NEVER disappoints. He has a way with everyone, no matter what their age, he delivers with singing, jokes and lets not forget his dancing. We will continue to hire him each year as he has become a staple for us. Thank you Johnny!
Johnny did a terrific job at our wedding. He was very professional, easy to work with, and listened to all our requests. Immediately, we got calls telling us how great he was. So happy we hired him for our party. Johnny did a mix of "today's music" and oldies and got everyone up dancing. Not an easy task for a lunch wedding in a restaurant! We would highly recommend him!
Todd and Julian
Johnny entertained at our mom's 80th birthday surprise party singing songs of Frank Sinatra who mom absolutely adores..He also sang dad's favorites of Tony Bennett & Elvis and did many guest requests.
Johnny sang an absolutely beautiful rendition of mom & dad's wedding song called "Because of You" to which they danced again. FANTASTIC !!
Johnny is a super sweet guy with a great sense of humor and had mom and our guests laughing with his jokes and audience participation stuff.
He turned a restaurant cocktails and dinner gathering into a festive party event.
Mom was blown away and we all had a terrific time.
Johnny made mom's B'day super special and one that we'll always remember.
Mom says you brought back wonderful Sinatra memories and she keeps referring to you as Frankie often saying " that Frankie was really great" ..And so I guess she really bought your Sinatra impression.
Special Thanks from All..Jennifer
PS My uncle says he wants to buy your Elvis wig to keep his head warm
this winter lol
If celebrating the 75th anniversary of our parish was not enough, hiring Johnny certainly completed it ! The party, with an over 50 year old crowd, never sat still and danced and sang songs from familiar and favorite singers all night long. John was professional from set up to breakdown and we all left humming our favorite Sinatra, Bennett, and Elvis tunes. Many thanks John.....you totally made the party the success it was ! You'll be hearing from us soon !
We saw Johnny perform at Villa Roma Resort on June 17, 2016 where we’ve vacationed for many years. Over those years, we’ve seen a lot of great entertainers..Johnny The Oldies Singer ranks near the very top of the list..He’s not only a wonderful singer but perhaps even as importantly a charismatic guy who involves the audience in the act in a really entertaining way. He has a goofy/funny personality plus stage presence. You gotta love the guy! My husband and several other guests spoke with resort management and strongly urged that Johnny be booked again. Good news is they had seen his act, agreed, and had already spoke with him about returning.
John Canella, better known as Johnny the Oldies Singer recently performed at our fourth annual Survivors Day event at St. Francis Hospital.
As a performer and singer John is the best, it’s his other talents and professionalism that really sets him apart from the many other performers in the market. He is able to connect with the audiences which make his performance personalized and special. He made our patient feel like he knew them a life time and this made their experience great.
John arrived on the day of the event promptly, setup his equipment (which is state-of-the-art Bose), went over the agenda and made room for special requests. There wasn’t anything he was not prepared to deliver.
At the end of the program our guests, physicians and staff left grateful for a great program.
Thanks John, we’ll see you again soon.
We booked Johnny to perform at our dad's surprise 90th birthday party. He was everything we expected and more. He sang dad's favorite songs including Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett and Dean Martin songs.. He even had dad come up and do a duet with him to "That's Amore"..He also had me and my cousins up doing background to "DoWahDiddy" while the audience sang along..Dad loves
Italian music and Johnny played a lot including the "Tarantella" in which he led the dancing circle and got everybody up dancing.. Wooooha...Great Party.. Great Entertainment by a super nice guy.
Johnny performed at a Twilight Dinner Dance at our Senior center and was superb. He wowed the crowd from the moment he started his performance as he is a true entertainer. He danced, joked and sang an array of songs from different artists ensuring everyone heard one of their favorites. The question everyone keeps asking is where did we find such a great entertainer. Thanks Johnny for a great evening and we definitely want you at our next event.
Johnny truly was the BEST investment we made for my grandparent's 60th anniversary! He truly felt like a member of our family and we were in constant communication via email/phone for months prior to the party about songs we wanted him to sing and etc.
Johnny was a singer, (an awesome one, I might add) entertainer and MC all in one! He made sure to involve my entire family throughout the night and even talked to my Grandparents about their love story to make it extra special. Johnny exceeded all expectations we had and we could not picture the party without him.
Johnny sang Sinatra toons, my grandparent's wedding song, Oldie hits that everyone knows and even some current classics such as the Cha Cha Slide and some fun party songs to involve the youngsters. We hope we can use him again one day for another party. He also gave both my parents and grandparents a CD of songs with a special 'Anniversary' message to my Grandparents, all of which he sang and recorded himself.
No need to shop around, Johnny is truly the best and you will want him at all your family functions! Thanks again, 'CousinJohnny'!
P.S. My grandparents are still dancing around to you singing the wedding song!
With love, Erica & Debbie
My folks and I were more than satisfied with our decision to hire Johnny The Oldies Singer for my grandma's 75th birthday party. He helped us honor her with a very personalized musical presentation in which he sang, announced , joked with grandma & guests and danced. He even got GRANDPA to help lead the conga line. WOW !!! He also played and sang cocktail and dinner music and dance songs which had everyone up. What an AWESOME time we all had. Hey Johnny my dad calls you "redbull" because he can't believe your energy. The rest of us just call you a "party animal"
Thanks so very much. Lucinda/Joey & family
My husband and I got married December 28th, 2014. I was a nervous wreck because we planned the wedding in just 4 short weeks and right around the holidays too! We met with Johnny and immediately became enamored with his easy, personable, and very professional demeanor. We wanted something a little different from the traditional DJ wedding event and we sure got it! Johnny is an AMAZING singer!!! His rendition of Moon River will forever be embedded in the soundtrack of my mind. He was everything we had hoped for and more! He acted as Emcee, Host, DJ, and Night Club Singer. Our guests are still complimenting us on our choice of entertainment. He was especially considerate to our young grandchildren who wanted to help entertain! Johnny's kindness toward them was very endearing and we have several great photos of them and Johnny with the microphone as they "helped" Johnny entertain. Without a doubt, Johnny single handedly made our wedding the fantastic, classy, and entertaining event we had hoped it would be! GO JOHNNY GO!!!!
Bride of Christ International Church of Long Island hosted a Christmas Party in August for the seniors. Johnny The Oldies Singer delighted everyone with amazing oldies but goodies. Seniors were dancing with Joy and excitement! What an awesome time had by everyone! The seniors loved Johnny's music so much we ask him to come back in December, 2014. Johnny The Oldies Singer is such a delight, we cannot wait to dance the night away! A blessing to all. Thank you very much!
My wife threw me a surprise birthday party at Palmer's Restaurant in Farmingdale on Saturday. Family and friends all remarked about the singer, Johnny, his phenomenal singing voice and how he was able to get both young and old to enjoy every minute. His professional style entertained all who attended with songs from the past and present. He made this night special for me and I highly recommend him if you want to have a party that you will not forget. He is the greatest!!
We're from brooklyn but since our family is on long island we decided to have it at Trumpets On The Bay and hire Johnny to sing & DJ and emcee. we knew he could sing because we reviewed a load of his online recordings and videos. What came as a pleasant surprise was his antics with the audience singing and dancing and doing audience participation stuff. They absolutely love him!! I'm no wedding singer dj expert since this is only my second marriage (lol) but I think the guy is better than anyone I've ever seen at any wedding I've been too. And what kind of confirmed that opinion was while I was giving him a thanks and farewell hug two members of the catering staff came up and asked for his card. These are people who see entertainers and dj's all the time and for them to ask they must have thought he was pretty exceptional too!! Thank for a great job Johnny.
in planning a surprise party for my dad my sisters and i wanted to do something special. so we decided to hire live doowop entertainment. dad's from the bronx and loves dion & the belmonts and ALL things doowop. and so we contacted a few groups but their (full) party fees were deal budget breakers. then we googled and found Johnny under long island doowop singers. he not only
sang Belmonts group doowop songs but loads of other doowop group songs that dad remembered and enjoyed hearing again. johnny also acted as party DJ/MC and dancing/ singing absolute life of the party. we had a beautiful hall for the event but hiring johnny was the absolute best decision we made. dad and everyone else had a ball. they all asked how we got johnny.
My husband and I hired Johnny for our parents' 50th anniversary bash - and he was amazing! Everyone had a great time - Johnny was fun, sang beautifully, and really made the occassion very special. I especially appreciated his attention to detail - he requested to know and played their wedding song, remembered family members' names, etc. My father in law even wanted to book him ahead of time for his 75th anniversary! :)
We found Johnny the oldies singer from the internet and I was nervous to choose a band for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. However, we were not disappointed at all. John was extremely professional, organized and pleasant to work with. We were not familiar what music our parents liked or listened to 50 years ago. John played all music that was enjoyable for all ages. He had the entire crowd up dancing from little kids, adults and the older crowd. If there was people not dancing I looked around the room and saw people moving in their seat to the music. Thank you for a job well done and I would never hesitate to call again if I was having a party.
We booked Johnny to do my mom and dad's surprise 50th anniversary party. My dad likes the oldies groups and mom loves Engelbert, Sinatra,Tony Bennett and Johnny Mathis. We were originally were going to hire an oldies singing group and a DJ..But that was getting kind of pricey and also didn't address mom's favorite guy's songs..Anyway, a co-worker of my husband had seen a guy called Johnny The Oldies Singer who sang at a relatives wedding at the Watermill Inn. He though this guy was excellent..So we googled Johnny and found his CD's on several sites. We thought he had a great voice and were thrilled that he solved our problem due to the fact that here is guy who is likely to make both mom and dad happy because he sang the music each liked. As an added bonus he also was a DJ. Leading up to the day of the party Johnny helped us develop a song request list including mom and dad's wedding song ( I Can't Help Falling In Love) which he sang at the party and they danced to again.. A very memorable & emotional moment...Johnny didn't let us down..He did a fantastic job MCing the entire party as well as DJing and singing all their favorite songs as well as requests by guests. Not only that but he played music that all ages enjoyed. He danced and had everyone up and dancing including some of my relatives who are usually glued to their chairs..Everybody's favorite seemed to be the Cha Cha Slide..we all had an absolute ball including my shocked parents who were really genuinely surprised and overwhelmed..A lot of guests asked Johnny for his card so I know we'll be seeing him again.. In fact my uncle has already booked him for his employees Christmas party upon finding that Johnny does Christmas songs...PS Bye the way Johnny, my aunt Dottie (the blond you sang to) and aunt Carol (the dancer) are fighting over who loves you more..lol..
Also a special thanks for bravely doing that (harmony) duet with my dad who's an "aspiring" group singer...He loves you too for letting him do his thing.....thanks and best wishes ..Jennifer
I cannot begin to express how wonderful Johnny has been throughout the entire planning of and execution of our wedding on August 4, 2013. I feel like I have made a lifelong friend. He acted as master of ceremony, DJ, Live singer and all around party animal through the entire event. He played every single song I asked for and added to the playlist in ways I could never have done myself. He also went above and beyond the call of duty having his nephew take pictures and video when our photographer got sick and had to leave. He is a consummate professional and a fabulous person with the most gregarious personality. I knew from talking to him multiple times prior to the wedding that I had nothing to worry about and he proved me right over and over again. I can't wait to come up with a reason to have another party so he can be there again, He has given us the most wonderful memories to start our new lives together. Thank You so very much.
We saw Johnny perform at the Hudson Valley Hotel Resort on June 15, 2013. We had seen him a few years ago doing a show in the Poconos but our friends (2 couples) who we were vacationing with at the resort had not. Johnny did a fantastic job with Sinatra's songs.. My favorites were his very animated "That's Life" and "They Can't Take That Away"..Also Bobby Darin's "Mack The Knife"was great.. My wife loves the mellow sounds of Tony Bennett and again Johnny did a superb rendition of "I Left My Heart in SanFrancisco" and "Nevertheless" among other Bennett songs. However, what surprised our friends (not us) was the quick persona transition instantly from mellow crooner to rockin out rocker when Johnny began to do songs of Neil Diamond, Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, and the Beatles. He even had hotel staff singing along and yes even dancing. Johnny interacted well (entertainingly) with the audience and had us laughing when he put on a rather shaggy Beatles Wig while doing their songs. We all agreed that in addition to being a great singer Johnny is a true showman. It was pretty apparent that the audience shared our opinion given the fact that he got a standing O at the conclusion of his performance. ....Well done Johnny and hope to see ya again ..Don&Melissa& friends
In planning my Father in Law's 90 birthday party I wanted some kind of entertainment. So I find this guy Johhny the oldies singer. I listen to some of the songs and it's definitely what I'm looking for. So we call him up and after talking to him for a while it feels right. So we take a chance and book him. Well let me tell you my gut was right this guy was great. He played everything we asked for and more. He didnt stop for 4 hours. He had everyone up and dancing. He was entertaining and really made the party a hit. I would highly recommend Johnny for your next event. You will not be disapointed!
I recently traveled from out of town to attend my cousin's wedding at the Millerridge Inn on Long Island. My cousin is 40 something and I and many other of our cousins are younger. So, when we heard that she was having a guy called "Johnny The Oldies Singer" to sing and DJ we all agreed that this was going to be a bit of a boring event that we'd have suffer through.lol.. Well we were absolutely wrong. Johnny was the real deal. He sang classic songs of Sinatra which we all recognized but beyond his great voice Johnny is an entertainer. I felt like I was at a Los Vegas show. He sang a broad cross section of songs, danced wore an Elvis Wig at times and a Beatles wig when doing their songs and even led the conga line..What we particularly liked was that he played (DJ'ed) fantastic dance songs of all eras and really motivated the crowd to party..I've been to more elaborate weddings and seen DJ's with more video gadgetry. But from a fun perspective this was one of the best if not THE best wedding dance and entertainment weddings I've ever been to . On behalf of my cousin Jen and our family I'd like to say thanks Johnny.
Johnny came to our party as an unknown quantity...having found him on this internet site. Well, he left the party as part of our family and friends. He was wonderful and helped make out 145 years and counting a great success! The dancing never stopped. We all just loved every second. Many thanks to him, for sharing his tremendous talent with us!!
Johnny played for my wedding Saturday, March 23, 2013. My guests raved about him all night long, and I am still getting calls from friends and family singing his praises. He is genuinely commited to making your day special and he did mine. He not only plays songs for all ages, he also sings most of them to the delight of my guests. If you search all over you will not find a DJ more professional and more accommodating than "Johnny The Oldies Singer." An added note - if he doesn't have the song you want, he will get it. Thank you Johnny. You made my day perfect.
Johnny hit the bulls-eye. Everyone at the party came to me and said they loved the entertainment. Never had anyone better. This is my guy for the future. Johnny is pleasant to deal with, easy going, caring and wanted to do the right thing. His was entertaining, and just plain amazing!!! Thank you Johnny for a great time
I hired johnny for my parents 50th wedding anniversary at the Irish coffee pub. I can't say enough nice things about johnny. From the first phone call I made to him, he was so nice and accomodating, I felt like I knew him for years. He replied to any requests I had right away. As far as the party, he was great, was on time, played the whole time, 4 hrs. He got
everyone up and dancing , even the seniors. He was personable, interacted with everyone from little kids to senior. He was able to sing whatever songs we requested. I got many compliments from my guests for finding johnny and many took his card. I will defintelely have johnny entertain at any future parties my family has. Thanks for everything johnny, you were terrific.
I hired Johnny for my grandfather's 90th birthday party and it was truly a treat to have him - one of the best moves we made.
The man clearly loves what he does, as he was singing, dancing and even threw on an Elvis wig at one point.
The party ran from 1-5pm and I don't think Johnny stopped for more than 30 seconds at any point! He'll play whatever you want and will even learn anything he doesn't know - if you have a special request.
Our family/friends were so impressed and had such a great time dancing and listening! Thank you Johnny! One of the greats
I'm a big fan of the Joe Satta show on WHLI radio. A while ago
I heard Joe plugging a guy called Johnny The Oldies Singer onhis show. He said this guy was doing a concert in Central Park and that he is real good. So on a scorching hot day I jumped on the LIRR to Manahattan to see if it was true. Well Joe you didn't tell the truth. This guy is not good , he's GREAT. He performed using this huge rock as a stage and got the crowd involved. He used costume props to do an Elvis act as well as a Beatles tribute and did a full range of songs from Sinatra and Tony Bennett to some songs of the oldies groups like the Drifters..My favorite Bobby Darin.. I was so impressed with him that I got his card and hired him to do our 50th anniversary. He didn't disappoint. He worked with us to develop a playlist of favorite songs. He sang our wedding song "More" and that of several of our guests. It was such a smash hit that we had to pay for overtime because we ran
over and everybody was having such a good time dancing toward the end that they wouldn't leave. And so we paid the catering hall for extra time...oops there goes the profits..
Anyway Joe thanks for the tip..I'm still a loyal fan. And now
I'm also a fan of Johnny
I saw Johnny the oldies singer at a BBQ a couple of days ago and he was great. He sang all the oldies that we wanted and has a lovely voice. He was a 10/10!
Johnny the Oldies Singer did a fantastic job at the graduation party I saw him at. Was out there singing in the rain with a smile on his face the whole time. It's a shame this guy never went pro! Never seen someone enjoy themselves in front of a mic as he did. I would absolutely recommend him for any event!
Johnny did an amazing job at my graduation party! He had to overcome the elements of wind and down-pouring rain, but he still managed to sing his heart out and did a great job doing so! Johnny sang a mix of oldies songs and incorporated a few of the dance favorites in-between! All of my family and friends got up and were dancing and singing along as Johnny sang! I would highly recommend Johnny for any and all occasions, specifically graduation, anniversary, and retirement parties. My party ranged from babies to seventy-five-year-old people and all enjoyed Johnny's amazing voice! In addition, Johnny also gave me copies of his CDs, which my family and I listen to on a regular basis!
I attended a function last week in Massapequa. Johnny had everyone dancing in the rain. He's great and really loves what he does.
My husband and I heard Johnny in Central Park and were immediately awed by his talent and captivating personality. We listened for over two hours and commented on his professional style and voice. This guy is excellent!
Johnny is excellent and will give any celebration that extra wow to make it really memorable. Excellent at all Oldies Songs!!
Recently saw this guy at a St. Jude's fundraiser in central park..Despite a 100 degree sweltering day, he tore the house down! Fabulous performance of all genres of oldies music...funny, with an entertaining performance that got the crowd involved! I will definately book him for my next event! ..
Well I tell ya....this guy can really sing!! I've listened to him sing at times and heard his CD's and was amazed by his voice. Johnny can really carry a tune when it comes to Soul and Doo Wop music!!! The kind of music my family and I grew up on!! Keep it going Johnny!! I'm still dancin'!!
What to Expect
When you send an entertainment inquiry, Johnny will respond by contacting you to go over the details of your party either by email phone or text. He can give you input on planning the itinerary and timing of your event, and answer any questions or concerns. If you haven't already booked a catering venue, Johnny can give you suggestions on venues that have rooms which may be appropriate to accommodate your size crowd. He will give you a booking party price quote based on an his hourly rate and the location of the event. There is absolutely NO pressure on you to make an instant decision on booking Johnny. And, NO party is too big or too small.
Once you do book him, Johnny will work with you to develop a musical presentation which is Personalized to pay tribute to your honoree. This will include singing that persons favorite songs. In the case of Anniversary parties, Johnny will often sing the couples Wedding Song for them to dance to again. Whether it's a Birthday or Anniversary or Wedding, Johnny will create and present the honorees with a Retro 45record CD with a first track greeting to commemorate the event and 17 of their favorite songs which Johnny sings. You can choose from over 200 of Johnny's recordings.
Johnny will sing at your cocktail hour or dinner, OR he can Sing, DJ and Emcee your full event. You save money by not having to hire a singer and a DJ or band separately.
This is also true when you book Johnny to do DOOWOP group songs event. Johnny is a former group lead singer. He now uses state of the art studio backing tracks while doing lead to group vocals. You save by not having to hire a four to eight person group and band.
Unlike many musicians and bands, JOHNNY DOES NOT TAKE BREAKS leaving you and your guests with lengthy periods of deafening silence. The music and entertainment flow continuously and it is in keeping with the tempo of the event. Soft background music for Cocktails and Dinner, uptempo songs and music for dancing and fun. Audience interaction and participation when appropriate for laughs and fun.
When booking Johnny for your full event, he will alternate roles Singing ,DJ'ing and MC'ing.. In his role of formal full party Emcee, he will make announcements and introductions and interact entertainingly with the audience. Perhaps more importantly, he will use his years of experience MC'ing to coordinate the event with your catering venue staff so that the flow (i.e cocktails, toast, dinner, cake ceremony) of the event goes smoothly.
Johnny DeeJays cocktail, dinner and dance music of ALL eras and ALL genre to make ALL your guests happy! For dance parties his library includes the top 100 dance songs of all time !!!! Johnny performs dance motivation and can work any crowd into a dancing frenzy !
Because Johnny is a multi dimensional entertainer with many years of practical party/ event experience, you save on event costs.. No need to hire a Party Planner, Singer, DJ, Emcee and/or singing Group and Band separately.
Johnny does it all and you save !!
When you book Johnny for your Party Event you get:
1. A Professional experienced Party Singer Entertainer
2. A Professional party DJ
3. A Professional experienced Formal Emcee to interact with your guests
4. A Professional One Man doowop group (former group lead singer)
5. A Professional party planner
6. A Pro Dance Motivator
7. An Entertainer experienced at coordinating events with catering staffs.
ALL THIS OFTEN OR THE COST OF HIRING A PRO DJ ALONE !!!!
Johnny also provides Wedding Ceremony music and has on many occasions provided music and entertainment for the full wedding event from ceremony to cocktail hour to wedding reception. Johnny will provide you with a CD containing wedding music of your choice.
On the day of the event, Johnny will arrive 1hour and 30 minutes before the start of the event to ensure that all sound equipment is set up and tested to be sure that all is ready to go when your guests start arriving. He will work with your catering staff to ensure that the sound is directed properly and that speakers, tables and chair setup does not create potential quest discomfort. In this regard it is important to note that Johnny uses Bose sound systems which surround the audience without overpowering them. This ensures that conversation is not stifled.
Johnny event attire is formal Tux.
Johnny has professional performers insurance and can present you catering venue with the required certification certificates.
Johnny The Oldies Singer performs in New York City including the Bronx , Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. He also performs on Long Island and Staten Island. Johnny performs all senior event including seniors birthday parties and 50th Anniversary parties. No entertainer in the New York Metro area has performed at more seniors events and 50th anniversary parties over a career spanning over 4 decades.
Johnny The Oldies Singer is a Veteran Professional Entertainer Singer/ DJ / Emcee who performs in New York including Long Island Westchester County , Staten Island, Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn. He also entertains in New Jersey, Connecticut and Northeast Pennsylvania around the Milford Pa. area . Johnny performs at weddings, birthday parties , anniversary parties and all seniors events. Johnny has performed over the decades both as a solo recording artist as well as a group lead singer. He is equally comfortable crooning in tribute to a fabled Frank Sinatra or Tony Bennett classic ballad as he is in belting out an uptempo Neil Diamond or Elvis favorite and for years was known in the biz as the "Rockin Crooner" doing his impressionist act entitled songs of the greats. Johnny can be relied upon to turn ANY event into a nostalgic blast. He does solo hit selections of Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Michael Buble, Dean Martin, Elvis, Neil Diamond, Englebert, Bobby Darin, Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, Perry Como, and the golden oldies of Buddy Holley, Paul Anka, Neil Sedaka, Dion, Johnny Maestro, Frankie Avalon, and Jerry Lee Lewis to name just a few. He also performs lead vocals to songs of the Drifters, Platters,Four Seasons, Skyliners, Duprees, Passions, Coasters as well as the British invasion songs of the Beatles, Kinks and more. Concerts, Birthday, Holiday and Anniversary parties as well as Reunion and ALJohnny is not just a singer but rather a true entertainer who interacts with the audience and has been known to use costume props to recreate memorable Elvis and Beatles performances. He also provides FULL MC and DJ SERVICES with a library of THOUSANDS of songs of ALL GENRE including the top 100 dance songs of all time. Johnny can motivate any crowd into a dancing frenzy often leading the crowd in dances like the Conga and Cha Cha Slide. He performs at Weddings, L Corporate Events. NO PARTY IS TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL . Call or Email Johnny directly for AFFORDABLE RATE QUOTES. Johnny does complimentary performances for Childrens and Veterans causes and is a regular fundraiser for St Jude Children's Hospital for which he performs benefit concerts. Please Make HOLIDAY PARTY Reservations Early. Johnny performs Christmas Songs and like Santa he gets very busy near the holidays. To hear and sample Johnny's vocals click on Audio below his promo kit picture. Reviews are also available below his picture.
JOHNNY SINGS TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS SONGS
BOOK JOHNNY FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY PARTY
Because Johnny is a multi dimensional entertainer with many years of practical party/ event experience, you save on event costs.. No need to hire a party planner, singer, DJ, Emcee and/or singing group and band separately. Johnny does it all and you save.
When you book Johnny for your party event you get:
1. A Professional experienced Party Singer / Entertainer
2. A Professional party DJ
3. A Professional experienced Formal Emcee
4. A Professional One Man doowop group (former group lead singer)
5. A Professional party planner
6. A Pro Dance Motivator
7. An entertainer experienced at coordinating events with catering staffs.
ALL THIS OFTEN OR THE COST OF HIRING A PRO DJ ALONE !!!!
DEE JAYBetween Vocal sets Johnny will act as your DJ. His library consists of thousands of songs of ALL genre and ALL eras ranging from 1940’s Frank Sinatra right up to today’s pop songs of artists like PitBull and Rhiana. This guarantees guests of ALL ages and ALL musical tastes will have fun. Johnny is not your typical DJ. He doesn’t hide behind a display desk. He uses a cordless microphone system which enables him to sing & DJ while moving among and interacting with your guests.
As an experienced Emcee (MC) Johnny will work with you prior to the event in order to develop some background info on your honoree. He then will use this information to custom tailor a personalized MC presentation to pay tribute to that person(s) in a very special and sometimes humorous manor. Additionally, with decades of working these events, Johnny has the know how to work closely with your catering staff to coordinate the timing and flow of the event in order to ensure a smooth transition and an organized event.
DINNER OR DANCE EVENTS:
Johnny performs at dinner parties, dance parties or cocktail parties. For dinner parties, Johnny will sing and play soft background ballads to allow for normal dinner conversation.. However, for dance parties he can belt out uptempo rock and reach into his DJ library of over 20,000 songs of ALL eras and ALL genre to get the crowd up and dancing. Included in his repertoire is the the Top 100 dance songs of all time, guaranteed to get them up dancing..
PARTY PLANNING : Your Event’s Entertainment
When you send an entertainment inquiry, Johnny will respond by contacting you to go over the details of your party either by (your choice) of email phone or text. He can give you input on planning the itinerary and timing of your event, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.. If you haven't already booked a catering venue, Johnny can give you suggestions on venues that have rooms which may be appropriate to accommodate your size crowd. With many decades experience with coordinating events with caterers, Johnny has the expertise to guide you through the process. He will also work with you to plan and develop the event’s musical program including a list of special requests..
BOOKING JOHNNY FOR YOUR PARTY / EVENT
Johnny will give you a very competitive entertainment booking party price quote based on an his hourly rate and the location of the event. There is absolutely NO pressure on you to make an instant decision on booking Johnny.
And, NO party is Too big or Too small.
When you do decide to book Johnny for your special occasion, he will email you a proposal / contract for your review. To reserve the date, you then send a small (refundable) deposit. The balance is due on the day of the event.
Please Note: When booking through an agency there may be an “upcharge”.
So in order to save on booking costs, please book Johnny directly
WEDDING Entertainment/ Wedding Singer/ Wedding Music / Wedding Songs
Johnny Cannella primarily performs at Wedding parties througout the New York, New Jersey, Connecticut ,Northeast Pennsylvania ,SW Florida areas. He has entertained over the decades at some of the finest catering venues in the country including many posh country clubs in the metro New York City Metropolitan area including Long Island‘s Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn . Included among these luxurious facilities are Stonebridge Country Club, Swan Club,Westbury Manor, Jericho Terrace, Windwatch Country Club, Pavillion At Sunken Meadow, Watermill Inn, Lands End, The Sands Lido, Vanderbuilt Mansion, Garden City Hotel, Orienta Beach Club, Antun’s, Leonards, The Carltun, Terrace On The Park, Nicotra’s, Astoria World Manor,Chateau La Mer, Villa Barone Manor, Mohonk Mountain House, Grand Plaza, Villa Roma, Danfords, Lombardi’s On The Sound, Lombardi’s On The Bay, DeSeversky Mansion, Fountainhead, Bellport Counry Club, Crescent Beach Club, Carlyle On The Green, Chateau Briand, Crest Hollow Country Club, Floral Terrace ,Mediterranean Manor, Russo’ On The Bay, Glen Island Harbour Club,
WEDDING SINGER WEDDING SONGS WEDDING MUSIC
Johnny Sings and DJ’s at Wedding Cocktail and Dinner hours. OR.....
He can Sing,MC and DJ the entire event including a first dance wedding song.
Johnny also can provide beautiful traditional on site wedding ceremony music.
Additionally, he always prepares and presents the bride and groom with a custom made commemorative Retro Vinyl clad 45 Record /CD with their wedding song, a congratulatory message and an additional 17 favorite songs they may select from over 200 of his recordings.
BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMEN / EVENT ENTERTAINMENT
Johnny regularly performs at all Birthday parties througout the New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Northeast Pennsylvania and SW Florida areas.
He often performs at senior birthday events helping family members to plan a party itinerary to honor loved ones in a very special personalized way.
Johnny performs most often at 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th birthdays and even 100th birthday parties singing, DJ’ing, and acting as formal Emcee..
ANNIVERSARY PARTY ENTERTAINMENT
Johnny often performs at wedding anniversary parties and is most times hired by the children of the anniversary couple to entertain and MC at the event.
Johnny will sing Mom and Dad’s wedding song for them to dance to again.
He’ll sing songs of Frank Sinatra,Tony Bennet, Dean Martin, Engelbert, Elvis, Billy Joel, Frankie Valli, Bobby Darin, Nat King Cole and many more including group doowop songs of the Beatles, Drifters, Jersey Boys they’ll love.
With your input, Johnny prepares and presents a personalized MC & Musical Tribute presentation to honor the anniversary couple..
He often includes attending bridal party members in re-enactment event festivities.
Johnny prepares and presents mom & dad with a commemorative retro 45 CD
with a personalized congratulatory message, their wedding song & 17 more songs he sings ..
Johnny performs at more 40th ,50th & 60th anniversary parties than anyone in NY area .
ENGAGEMENTS ,CRISTENINGS, BAT/BAR MITZVAHS
Johnny entertains at all events including engagement parties, Christenings, and Bat/ Bar Mitzvahs. Over the years he’s developed well received successful party itinerary for all such events
OLDIES DOOWOP CONCERTS & FUNDRAISERS
Johnny performs at Long Island golden oldies concerts and fundraisers..He has a remote area outdoor capability by virtue of quiet Honda generators which enable him to perform in areas where traditional electrical service is not available. This capability allowed him to perform in the Mineral Springs/Sheep Meadow in New York’s Central Park in 2012 in “The Make Music For A Cure” concert raising substantial funds for St Jude Childrens Hospital.
RETIREMENT PARTY ENTERTAINMENT Singer / DJ / MC
You’ve worked hard all your life. Now it’s time to enjoy retirement..Why not start out by throwing a party and inviting fellow workers, friends and relatives AND Johnny to help you celebrate and pay tribute to your illustrious career...
REUNION PARTY ENTERTAINMENT / Singer / DJ/ MC
Whether its’s a (NY, NJ, CT.) high school, college or candy store reunion, or just a gathering of friends from the old neighborhood,Johnny can help bring back the memories & nostalgia of the those good old days with songs from that time in your life. 50th year class reunions are Johnny ‘s specialty..! !
CORPORATE EVENT ENTERTAINMENT/ Singer / DJ / MC
Johnny Sings and DJ’s and entertains at corporate events in NY, NJ and Ct.
providing entertainment for holiday parties, employee retirement parties,
executive tributes, fundraisers and promotional events.
Additional Booking Notes
Johnny is a Solo Vocalist who also has ONE MAN doowop group capability. He uses state of the art sound equipment including BOSE ,QSC powered speakers and Neumann, Sennheiser and Shure & Audix cord and cordless mic systems .
Johnny uses the cordless Sennheiser microphone system.
Johnny's orchestral and group backing audio tracks are professional STUDIO QUALITY.
Because he uses the revolutionary Bose L1 1S system with alternating a B1 subwoofers and "Tone Match" mixing, Johnny's system is unobtrusive and contained enough to allow him to comfortably fit into smaller venues without the bulky large monitors and speaker stands and wires which can often present a potential trip hazard to guests and staff. For larger hall events he has the larger output Bose System with the greater B2 Subwoofer for dynamite dancing.
If you have a remote outdoor event such as a park picnic or even wedding on Mount Everest..don't worry, Johnny has remote outdoor capability by way of a powerful but quiet Honda generators for this type of event. He can daisy chain multiple Bose Speakers for events like the Central Park Sheep Meadow "Make Music For a Cure" event he did for St Jude Childrens Hospital in 2012.
Past Booked Events
|March 18, 2017 • 1:00pm - 3:30pm||Birthday (Adult)|
|December 08, 2016 • 2:00pm - 4:30pm||Holiday Party (Christmas)|
For a complete list of the songs Johnny does and to sample many of them go to www.oldiessinger.com and click on the "songs" or "playlist" tab. You can choose any song you'd like him to sing at your party or event. There are some that he does that are not very popular and may not be on the page and many more that he may know partially and if needed can learn fully before your party. You can present him with a written list of song requests at least two weeks prior to the event. When you converse you'll decide how many live sets of vocals you want him to do and whether you have a DJ or you want him to supply dance and dinner music between sets. Johnny is not a pure cratch DJ, he doesn't have video with light shows, smokescreens, and acrobats tumbling around. However,he does have a library of over 10000 songs ranging from Al Jolson to Frank Sinatra to Elvis to Lady GaGa & Bionce, and he does make sure all the couch potatoes get up and dance.
Influences & Inspiration
Growing up the Drifters,Platters, Skyliners and Coasters were favorite groups..Jimmy Beaumont and the late greats Johnny Maestro and Joey Vann of the original Duprees favorite lead singers along with Dion, Ben E King and Sam Cooke. Of course the legendary and still going strong Mr T ..Tony Bennett was a great influence. Elvis and Sinatra were co-kings.. The British invasion groups were amazing, with the Beatles and Kinks favorites.. I do a lot of the songs of the aforementioned and humbly hope I do them some justice.
Johnny supplies his own audio and all equipment.
Bose L1 1S Surround Speakers
Bose Tone Match Mixers
Neumann & Sennheiser Condensor & Dynamic Microphones
Bose B2 & B1 Subwoofers