There are different kinds of entertainment. If you search for something new, novel, fresh, entertaining and your guests will be happy at the end of the day ... We have the show you are looking for. Hire Us, we are sure you will not regret.
Orlando completely stole the show during our masquerade ball. From the moment he walked in, he had everyone laughing. He mingled with everyone, pulled people to the dance floor with his invisible lasso and showed everyone how to dance and have a good time. Thank you Orlando for your professionalism and great sense of humor! I would absolutely recommend Orlando to anyone.
Seriously, he was the life of the party. He even snuck into one of our photobooth pictures and no one noticed until the pictures printed out. I would recommend him for any event!!!
Thank you Orlando Arias! You are truly a pro! You entertained and wowed my guest as a court jester. Amazing humor, professionalism and a huge personality! You worked the room and made everyone feel really comfortable as you escorted them from the door. A great icebreaker to the cocktail hour. I would be more then happy to give a personal recommendation! Definitely will be calling again for another event! Thank you so much for giving my masquarde party the wow factor!
Response from Janos Theater Production/Orlando Arias:
It's was my pleasure to be your Jester at the Masquerade Party. Nice house, nice people and you a great person. Thank you very much.
What an experience!!!!
It was a great pleasure having Janos/Orlando part of our event this past Saturday in Palm Beach, FL.
He brought Life to the party with his fun, comical and outgoing personally.
Thank you for your professionalism and for sharing your outstanding talent with us!
See you soon!!
“Ana Carolina Events”
Orlando you were amazing. Running and scurrying about you delighted all the guests. The women loved you escorting them to the registration desk. They loved you bringing them champagne and posing for photos. We were so thrilled with your performance and can't thank you enough for an amazing evening.
Response from Janos Theater Production/Orlando Arias:
Thank you very much for having me at your event... The organization was impressive...
Our school hired Orlando for a MIME show for our summer camp. The children really enjoyed his show and the teachers couldn't stop laughing. Thank you for the great time!
I'm so happy I booked Orlando. He was honestly so funny and he was the life of the party - everyone looooved him. I would definitely book him again for any future events. Thanks Orlando!!
What to Expect
If you search for something new, novel, fresh, entertaining and your guests are happy at the end of the day ... We have the show you are looking for. Hire Us, we are sure you will not regret.
We are professional, responsible, always we arrived an hour before each show. 100% love and joy in what we do
Theater Experience… Europe
• Director, Producer and Actor since 1993.
• Professional Theater of Movement ILG. Switzerland 1991-1993
• Python Theater Company: “The Transformation” 1992
• Paravento Theater Company: Europe Tour: Germany, Italy,
France, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, etc 1995-1996
• National Circus of Switzerland: White Clown 1994-2001-02
• Christmas Circus Freiburg-Germany: White Clown 2001-2002
• Christmas Circus Amsterdam- Netherlands. White Clown 2002-2003
• Circus-Theater “KRAN”. Tour Switzerland 1997
• Janos Theater Production: Director, Producer and Actor
Tour South-America and Europe: “Yes, I Can!” 1998-2005
• Underdogs Production: “Quién sigue a Quién” and “Fuakata”
Improve and sketch comedy in Spanish language 2003-2008
• Miami Performing Arts Center: Movement Coordinator and
Instructor Project: “Urban Disturbance” 2005
• Underdogs Production: Movement Coordinator and
Instructor Project Young Actor’s: “Close Your Eyes” 2006
• America Heritage School: Stage combat instructor
Project: “Macbeth” 2006
• VI-VII Festival of Monologue. Havanafama Theater.
Teacher Theater Movement. 2007-2008
• Prometeo Theater. Teacher and instructor of movement and
Commedia dell’ Arte: International Hispanic
Theater Festival of Miami 2008-2010
• Prometeo Theater. “Filo al Fuego” –
“Blade to the Heat” International
Theater Festival of Miami. Actor and Instructor 2010
• Art Spoken Theater: “Tonight: We Improvise” 2009-2013
• Teacher movement by Acting academy:
“Actor’s Studio” Doral 2010-2012
T.V. Film- Commercials
• Upon request
Training and Special Skills
• Professional Theater School of Movement. ILG
Zurich- Switzerland 1991-1993
• Commercial Theater Course Koubek center Miami, USA
• Professional CLOWN, Pantomime, singer, joggling, stilt walkers, Puppeteers, Masks.
• Face Characters, Atmosphere Characters.
• Spanish, Italy, German and English languages. 2003-2015
• Clown Bronze. 26th Circus Festival of Monte Carlo 2001-2002
• Clown “Charlie Rivel” 26th circus Festival of Monte Carlo 2001-2002
• Miami Life Awards “Best Supporting Actor for “Tonight We Improvise” 2010
Additional Booking Notes
Past Booked Events
|March 21, 2019 • 4:30pm - 6:00pm||Festival|
|December 06, 2018 • 8:00pm - 10:00pm||Christmas Party|
|October 27, 2018 • 7:30pm - 8:30pm||House Party|
|April 21, 2018 • 7:00pm - 7:45pm||Birthday Party|
|April 14, 2018 • 6:00pm - 11:00pm||Corporate Event|
|July 28, 2016 • 1:00pm - 1:45pm||Campus Event|
|February 05, 2016||Festival|
|December 26, 2015||Dinner Party|
We have our own mix of music that we have for each show
Influences & Inspiration
Marcel Marceau, Charlie Chaplin, Mimenshule ILG, Lecoque School