I perform and teach music! I am available for every type of event- Christmas parties, birthdays, weddings, with music from baroque to pop, all around the Midwest!
I have a music studio with a full size violin ready for you to try, or bring your own!
I teach violinists of all ages and all stages of learning. I have taught beginning children and adults, to Yale undergraduates majoring in music.
If you'd like a solo violinist, or a string ensemble, for a recital, party, wedding, or studio recording, anything you can think of, I can make the music!
Price Range: Performances vary. Lessons 1h-$50, 30mins-$30
Holly Piccoli is an internationally active violinist, on both modern and baroque violin. Concurrently based in Australia and the USA, Holly works in every field; as a soloist, chamber and orchestral musician, TV and studio recording artist, covering all genres from baroque to pop, and all venues from the Australian outback to Carnegie Hall.
Holly's recent performances include
- her recital at the Bari International Music Festival in Italy,
- recording for X factor Australia in Melbourne,
- the Novus NY performance of 'Epic Rarities' in Carnegie Hall,
- playing in the Bach@One series with the Trinity Baroque Orchestra Manhattan,
- as well as performing in the NYC debut of ensemble Cantata Profana, being personally praised for her performance in the New York Times.
Among her recent performances, Holly's personal favorite
- the Rod Laver Arena spectacular with John Farnham, on his tour with Olivia Newton-John.
As an educator, Holly delights in introducing music to children, having performed children’s concerts with narration and interaction for the past decade around Australia and China.