I'm a singer/songwriter. Multiple Award Winning Artist. I enjoy traveling, performing, and making people laugh. I want the people involved in what I'm doing. "Let's Have Fun",
Price Range: Very Negotiable
Gig Length: 45 - 90 minutes
Languages: English, A Little Hillbilly :)
What to Expect
I Love Making people laugh and enjoy meeting people. I sing from the heart and guarantee we'll have fun.
Here are just a few things I’ve done over the years since 2006. I’m happily married, we have two precious daughters.
1. I’ve also performed at The Grand Ole Opry, Nashville, TN 2011.
2. I’ve performed at the NQC in Louisville, KY. (National Quartet Convention 2011)
3. I’ve also recorded a “LIVE” DVD at TBN (Trinity Broad Casting Network, Hendersonville, TN.) 2011.
4. I’m honored to be the first recipient of the “Little Jimmy Dickens Lifetime Achievement/Living Legend Award 2012” through the Georgia Country and Gospel Music Association (GCGMA.) It was presented to me personally by Little Jimmy Dickens at the Country Music Hall Of Fame. This has to be the Highlight of my musical career.
5. I’ve charted my first single “I Like Chicken And Biscuits” it debuted #1 On Roots Music Report True Country Chart.
6. In March 2014, I received (2) Awards at the North American Country Music Assoc. Int’l : 1. Most Promising Male Entertainer of the Year 2014, 2. Most Promising Male Vocalist of the Year 2014.
7. September 2015, I was awarded the following; 1. Bluegrass Entertainer of The Year 2015; 2. Bluegrass Male Vocalist of The Year 2015; 3. Bluegrass Songwriter of The Year 2015; 4. Patriotic Song of The Year 2015 “I Pray God Bless America”
8. Recent member of –NSAI- Nashville Songwriter Assoc. Int’l. 2015
Greg Finch - Singer /Songwriter /Instrumentalist (phone number hidden) (link hidden) (link hidden) I Like Chicken And Biscuits (link hidden) Greg Finch Ministries (link hidden)
These people have influenced my music and my sound -
1. George Jones; 2. Vern Gosden; 3. Ricky Skaggs; 4. Ronnie Milsap; 5. Happy Goodman Family; 6. Merle Haggard; 7. My Dad- Carl B. Finch
** Bernard Porter of Nashville, TN called me “The Vern Gosden” of Gospel Music. I met Bernard Porter while I was performing at the Hard Rock Café in Nashville, Tn.
* Please visit my website, and you can more things I’ve been honored to be a part of.
Additional Booking Notes
None Required, I have my own equipment and I can set-up. Thanks
I perform a list of Southern / Bluegrass / Country gospel music.
Influences & Inspiration
I have been influenced by my dad, who was a professional musician. The sounds of pure country gospel music like Vern Gosden, George Jones, Ricky Skaggs, The Happy Goodmans. and the folks who don't forget where they come from. I love the old classic gospel music and the new as well.
I have my own equipment, instruments..
14 miles from Cleveland
Recent review: Daniel led our high school in its first chapel of the year. It was a sweet time of worship and…
89 miles from Cleveland
Recent review: Singing Telegram was superb. Mr. Bryant was flexible and easy to work with. Great voice. Made…
100 miles from Cleveland
Recent review: Jmeel only had about 3 days to prepare for event and he did so well and he also had great impromptu…
100 miles from Cleveland
Recent review: The Wacky Schoolers team did a fantastic job for my singing telegram. They were quick and prompt…