We specialize in corporate cirque style entertainment, offering a variety of fire, LED, juggling and other acts. Our most popular shows include LED Branding (shows that draws your company logo), fire dancers, contortionists, aerialists, jugglers, magicians, balloon twisters, and cyr wheel. We select each artist carefully, ensuring they are all professional, friendly, safe and awe inspiring. Performers have taken stages across the United States, Bahamas, Costa Rica, London, India, and more. Be safe and always hire fire performers are insured, documented with a stellar history of shows.
Dedicated, adaptable, friendly, professional. Let us put our passion and experience to work for you.
Flowtrick’s Entertainment was used for our corporate event and they were absolutely amazing! Ken Hill was easy to work with and put on a very professional act. The audience was in awe with the customized light show where Ken incorporated their company logo. We appreciate Ken bringing something new and exciting to the table as part of entertainment for the night. Thank you for helping make our event one to remember!
I have has Ken and his team entertain at several of our birthday parties and private events and they have always been amazing! Ken is so professional and personable that he is sure to please any crowd!
Their shows are so creative and expressive and can be customized to any audience from 5 year old birthday parties to adult only events.
I will definitely be doing the fire shows again. They are so unique!
We really worked hard to reinvent our event this year, which is no easy task. We appreciate your being part of that and helping to bring a Vegas feel to our guests at our event. Thank you for helping make our event a HUGE success and something that both looked and felts like a casino-style night out. You guys are awesome!
Thank you a million times over!
Price Range: $300 - $10,000
Insurance: $2,000,000 - We maintain a two million dollar insurance policy. It's always a great idea to hire insured performers with a solid history of shows. We are proud of our stellar record. Ask for more details.
What to Expect
Our acts are tailored around the experience that you would like to see. We can dress formal and transport them into a world of fascinating sophistication. Or we can dress cirque style and transport them into magical worlds of possibilities. Once we have a theme, we build our acts around the vision of the event. If there is no vision, then we use our default, which is a combination of sophisticated, elegant, intense and awe inspiring.
Being concerned with some of our more dangerous acts is completely normal. We handle these elements every day. We pride ourselves in having a stellar record and please feel free to contact us with any questions. We have documentation on many of our practices, especially with fire performances.
Flowtricks Entertainment houses a variety of artists and performers. It was created by Ken Hill as a way to merge the high caliber of talent found across the midwest.
Our artists are known for pushing the boundaries, innovating and winning national recognition. Hiring us will not only bring incredible performers, but dedicated artists who strive hard to make every show unique and unforgettable. We have unique props that have been hand crafted and some have been shipped half way across the world.
Top five reasons to hire us...
1) Skilled: Our main three performers have over 40 combined years of training in martial arts, acrobatics, dancing, flow arts and fire spinning. Our skills extend beyond spinning fire and it makes our shows all the more exciting to watch!
2) Professional: We make the process easy from start to end because we arrive to your event on time, dressed up, friendly, and prepared.
3) Dedicated: Our dedication to our performances have won international competitions, featured in worldwide fire spinning DVDs, and taken us to the front stage of major music festivals. We don't sit still and are constantly improving our craft. We're probably training as you're reading this right now! Hire us and you get performers who are passionately dedicated to making and improving big shows.
4) Adaptable: There are several variables such as indoor, tight spaces, themed, surprise fire shows and more. Because of this, we offer a variety of solutions for different scenarios such as glow shows, group shows, themes, nunchucks, staff, hula hoops, poi, double staffs, contortion, martial arts, blind folded, circles of fire on the floor and more. We customize each show to make them shine.
5) Experienced: Not only do we perform but we've instructed at major fire festivals across America (and beyond). We know the ins and outs of our art so your mind can rest at ease. Once you tell us what you want and we visit the location, we will adapt to make the show safe, exciting and memorable for all.
Please check out the photos and imagine the excitement of your guests when they see the dazzling display of fire and aerial.
This web page is under construction (new entertainers will be added soon) so please feel free to contact us for more information. You can also read more about us at (link hidden)
Ambient or Atmospheric sets are usually around 40 minutes but times vary greatly. Ambient sets are when a performer uses their costuming and skill to enhance the ambience an event. Ambient
Stage Sets often run from 3 to 20 minutes. Stage sets are used to take command of the audience and inspire them with our best acts. This often raises the energy of the crowd for the rest of the night and is perfect as a grand finale or right before having an important speaker take the stage.
Kansas City, MO
Recent review: I saw Quixotic at Wakarusa music festival and was blown away. Their music is fantastic and danceable…
Recent review: Peter did a fantastic job! Kids and adults alike loved his show. He really gets the audience…
Des Moines, IA
Recent review: Cirque Wonderland was the perfect edition to our "Discovery of King Tut" exhibit premiere…
Kansas City, MO
Recent review: We hired Crazy Boy Coy to perform at my son's 18th birthday luau party, and he was a total hit…