Vince is called the ALL AMERICAN ACCORDIONIST ... he is a high energy performer. He plays upbeat songs, toasts, polkas, waltzes, popular songs, wedding music and takes requests. His repertoire includes many beautiful songs by some of the most popular artists of our time.
His music has the added benefit for being effective music therapy.
The reason that you glance up, smile and tap your foot when you hear the sound of the accordion, is that it's the ultimate party instrument.
The distance in which he will travel at no extra cost is 150 miles. If the event is over 150 miles - funds for lodging / meals / travel expenses must be negotiated.
We loved this! Very nice music and all the guests enjoyed his performance. Would absolutely use again.
He was there very early and patiently waited for our arrival. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. He was very professional and kind.
He did a great job entertaining our residents and guests! Great musician and nice young man!
Vince was a great addition to our Siegtoberfest celebration! He arrived on time, was friendly, and played great music. Thanks again Vince!
Response from Festive Music:
Thank you for having me Brian, Siegtoberfest was a blast. A lot of wonderful people having a damn fun time!!
Price Range: "$125 and up."
Gig Length: 60 - 240 minutes
What to Expect
Expect - to be amazed, entertained and enlivened.
Vince can perform at Oktoberfests, Italian dinners, Polka dances, Country Club events, weddings, anniversaries ... you have the party and he can play the great songs you will love to hear.
With Vince Demor, you will get a fresh young talented young man, with a God given talent and motivation to play a unique musical instrument - the accordion. You will be astonished by the range of songs that he plays.
Unlike any other musical instrument - Accordion music has the magical power to instantly recall past pleasant memories for the older crowd; Vince's charisma will attract the younger crowd; and the quick movement of Vince's fingers will enthrall children.
For most songs he doesn't need music. He can play comfortably by memory. There are very few young accordion players who can play his range of genres. He has been mentored by world class accordion masters, both amateur and professional.
"Everyone is born with a talent," Vince says, "most people never find theirs, but I have found mine - THE ACCORDION." It's fascinating to see how Vince can make this instrument so thrilling to watch and listen to.
Vince is the only young accordionist out there that has all of the tools needed to make the accordion a "cool" instrument again.
There is a good reason why you glance up towards Vince when you hear him play the accordion. All people are musical and the accordion is the ultimate musical instrument.
Vince's accordion rests on his chest and the music notes come from his heart out through the accordion - to you. Why else would the Lord give you a beating heart?
I am currently a student attending St. Petersburg College in St. Petersburg, FL. My course of study is Music Industry/Recording Arts with a major in Accordion Performance.
I have been playing the accordion since I was 7 years old. At the age of 8 years old, I debuted at the Bulgarian Club in Homestead, PA and have been playing ever since.
During the summer of 2013, I toured with the Alex Meixner Polka Band throughout Pennsylvania, playing at festivals and private clubs. I ended the tour playing for Italian Day at Kennywood Park in Pittsburgh, PA.
From 2012 to 2015, (four festive seasons), I played in The Foothills Oompah Band. We performed at festivals and private events throughout, South/North Carolina and Georgia.
For the 2016 Oktoberfest season, I played with the King Guys Band, out of Orlando, Florida. It is made up of present and former musicians from Disney World.
During the weekends of April and May 2017, I performed at Busch Gardens, Tampa, FL for the Food and Wine Festival. What a terrific experience and I met so many nice people.
For the past five years, in addition to playing in bands, I have performed solo at hospitals, nursing facilities, churches, country clubs, private parties, ethnic clubs, retirement facilities, restaurants. and cultural centers.
The accordion rests on my chest and the music comes from my heart and passes through and out the accordion. My music is "from my heart."
I have found that all ages love the sound of the accordion. The older audience especially love the songs I play, because they can remember dancing and listening to the accordion at weddings, VFW club dances and on TV. The younger crowd marvels at how effortlessly my hands slide over the keyboard and how deftly my fingers always find the right keys.
From what many people have told me, an interesting phenomenon occurs when I play the accordion. It appears that my playing provides positive beneficial musical therapy. People tell me as I am leaving the event, that they feel better. Many have told me that their family members and others in the audience are reminded of pleasant memories of their childhood and lives. I am humbled and amazement at how my simple music notes from my accordion could stimulate a recall of their past enjoyable experiences. But, magically it does. I really knew this, because while I am playing, I see smiles and happy tears. WOW ... all of this because of my music!
Additional Booking Notes
Don't need any special lighting, staging, sound equipment or electrical hook ups.
I can play on a stage, in a corner of the room or strolling.
If performance is outside and its raining and I am not covered, I cannot play.
I provide my amplification if necessary, all battery powered.
Need to know:
1. Size and description of hall or room.
2. If outside, description of area.
3. Type of music desired.
4. Number of people expected.
5. Reason for event.
6. Any special tunes wanted, (best to know this in advance).
Past Booked Events
|June 24, 2018 • 1:00pm - 1:45pm||Baby Shower|
|May 16, 2018 • 9:00pm - 9:15pm||Birthday Party|
|March 24, 2018 • 2:00pm - 5:00pm||Retirement Party|
|June 29, 2017 • 2:00pm - 4:00pm||Product Promotion|
|October 22, 2016 • 7:00pm - 10:00pm||House Party|
|January 30, 2016||Birthday (Adult)|
PARTIAL SONG LIST
In the Mood, New York – New York, Tic Toc Polka, Edelweiss, In Heaven There Is No Beer, Fascination, Spanish Eyes, Happy Birthday, Oh! Maria, Godfather Theme, My Way, O’ Sole Mio, Dark Eyes, Hungarian Csardas, Just Because, Somewhere My Love, Lady of Spain, Christmas Songs, Wedding March, Chicken Dance, Lara’s Theme – Dr. Zhivago, That’s Amore, The Happy Wonderer, Liechtensteiner Polka, Over the Rainbow, Under Paris Skies, Godfather Wedding Song, Light My Fire, Blue Skirt Waltz, Tranquill Overture, Volare, Auld Land Syne, Beer Barrel Polka, Clarinet Polka, Tarantella, Auf Wiedersehn, Danny Boy, Rosamunde, Santa Lucia, Too Fat Polka, Ein Prosit, Schussen-Lisle, Ah! Mari!, Wooden Heart, Those Were the Days, Schuplattler Tanze, When the Saints Go Marching In, Kayla’s Song, Strip Polka, Ein Munchen, Torna A Sorrento, Pennsylvania Polka, Aneliese, Augustine, Du Du Liegst Mir Im Herzen, Amazing Grace.
Patriotic - God Bless America, Star Spangle Banner, Army - Caissons Go Roll’n, Air Force - Wild Blue Yonder, Navy - Anchors Away, Marine Hymn, Lili Marlene, Armed Forces Medley.
French - Under Paris Skies
Jewish - Hava Nagila
Spanish - Spanish Eyes
Irish - When Irish Eyes are Smiling
Italian - O Sole Mio
Russian - Dark Eyes
Hungarian - Csardas
Polish - Melody of Love
… and many more
Influences & Inspiration
- Alex Meixner - Professional Accordionist Extraordinaire / band leader / world class performer / over 50 recordings / teacher / mentor / kind person / never will be forgotten / helpful friend / best of the best. He gave me terrific opportunities to perform on the accordion with him and his band. He was always encouraging and supportive and offered positive improvement recommendations. I shall never forget the opportunities that he gave me. He's one of a kind. I love and respect him and hope that someday I will get a chance to play with him again. He is a national treasure of accordion players. Someday he will be recognized as a great accordion maestro. Time spent with him was priceless. I am proud to call him my friend.
- William Cosby - Accordion genius / award winning accordion performer / mentor / teacher / recording artist / classic music accordion performer / father figure / and friend. He introduced me to the secrets of playing the classics. When I was in need, he counseled me in life. He gave me constructive and uplifting advice. Being with him was a lesson at the foot of a master. He was knowledgable in music theory and knew the history behind the songs. He taught me accordion techniques known only to great accordion players of the past. Being in his presence was a like a getting a lesson in a masters degree in music. He taught me how to listen to music first and then play it. I wish I could have spend more time with him. I will always respect and love him. He was much more than a teacher. He was as close to a father as you can get. I will always love him.
- Richard Cocovich - Polka Teacher / friend. He has years of background playing Polkas on the accordion. He shared his experiences and lessons learned with me. He taught me how to play polkas and for that I will forever be grateful to him.
- Michael Bridge - Amazing Accordionist / friend. His level of playing is exemplary - only hope that someday I could be as good.
- Lorraine Jennings - Award winning accordionist and teacher and friend. She is a great amateur accordionist. She taught me with care and love.
- Joe Petosa - Accordion manufacturer and friend. He is a first class person and owner of Petosa Accordions. The accordions he manufacturers' are the best in the world. Joe Petosa is a man that you must know and respect in this industry.
- Cory Pesaturo - World Champion Accordion performer. Without a doubt, Cory is one of the best accordion players of our time. I hope to someday meet him.
- Jim Fazio - Teacher / composer / accordion master and friend. Jim Fazio was my first accordion teacher when I was seven years old. He instilled in me a love and appreciation of the accordion. He was a patient with me and excellent teacher. I will never forget him. I will always love him and can never thank him enough.
- Dale Wise - Teacher / friend. Dave Wise is a consummate promoter, performer and teacher of the accordion. He took a keen interest in me. It made me feel good inside. He gave me the motivation and confidence to continue playing the accordion. I will never forget the kindness he and his wife, DeAnn, gave me during the summer of 2011.
- Lorelei Wisian-Brooke - Mentor, respected friend, part of the famous entertainment team of Lorelei and Schatzi. She is a professional accordion performer and recording artist. She is a terrific lady.
Kemp Williams - My first Band Director. What a guy! He gave me the opportunity to join The Foothills Oompah Band in 2012, when I was only fifteen years old. He must have seen something in me. A band is like going from an audition like a first date, to being in a band - a marriage. It's a huge quick leap. I thank him for all the thrilling experiences.
Hannah Robbins - She is an accordion player like me, but better. She can sing, dance and play the accordion. I will never forget the few days that we had getting to know each other through music. Music and love do go together. Seems strange, but we could play just about any melody together as if we had practiced it before. I hope someday, we will play as an accordion duo again.
Others who have had a positive influenced my accordion education:
Mirella Volpe, Tony Lovello, Jim Rice, Weird Al Yankovic, Nick Ballarini, Bruce Gassman, Steve Albini, Cortney Dial … and I hope many more will follow.
Don't need any special equipment, only an armless chair.
Recent review: Eric Zawalich is great. In spite of our Retiree luncheon confusion, Eric always gives us a terrific…
Recent review: I hired Pablo for an Italian themed party. He arrived with plenty of time to prepare for his…
Steel Drum Player
Recent review: Richard was Awesome! Everyone enjoyed his playing! Thx Richard
One Man Band
Recent review: The Residents loved Stevie!