Fabulously Fun Face Painting By Raquel is something I started out of the pure joy of painting.I can't tell you how much I enjoy watching each child's face light up after their face has been painted.... It's Awesome! Although I'm a mom and I work full time, I've decided this would be a nice side hobby to have...God gave me a gift and I am happy to share it with your beautiful children.
Regular Rates: $95-115 for the first hour depending on location distance and $55/hr for every additional hour
$50 Deposit required to book date and $25 Refundable if there is a cancellation
If there is a weather issue I do not charge to be rescheduled
(Large events of 50 will receive a quote)
Glitter Tattoos available upon request for $25
Price Range: $100 and up
Gig Length: 60 - 240 minutes
What to Expect
Always outgoing and loves seeing children smile :)
I am a mother of 3 children who decided to dive in to face painting because I absolutely love painting and I could never find time for it. I was always attending parties and thinking...Wow! I can do that...and so I began doing so. I face painted at several of my children's events and then also at their friends. Slowly I started branching out to family and friends and now I am doing this part-time!
Fabulously Fun Face Painting by Raquel has really taken off and I have my friends and family to thank! I am an extremely outgoing, energetic mom who loves what I do and loves children. I am timely and extremely professional as well. When using my services please know you will always receive my undevided attention and commitment to do 110% at any event.
Helpful Tips I like my clients to know:
- I always like to do the guest of honor first. I think it makes them feel special!
- Adults can have fun too! I love to do favorite sports teams and fun decor on the parents too!
- I always say for the toddlers ages 1-3...the best idea is to have them do the smaller art on their cheek or on their hand. They tend to wiggle a lot and have a lower attention span then the older kiddos but if they have their heart set on something...this momma will always give in to those sweet faces! :) You may just want to place them on your lap if they want full face art.
- Photographing...I will never photograph your child and then upload pictures on to Facebook without the consent of a parent. I will always respect your privacy and will leave that decision up to you. I have numerous internet pictures that I use as an example so that I do not have to photograph children. However, if you'd like to tag me in pictures of your child on Facebook please do so! I would love to have pictures displayed on my page or if you'd like me to take a picture and you give me permission to post I am more than happy to post a pic of your child as well. I will never do anything with your picture other than either place it in my book as an example or upload it to my Facebook page.
- During the summer time where the heat is scorching...be advised that kids will sweat and although my paint is top of the line....with kids running around outdoors in the heat...I can't really do much about the sweat :) I can retouch though and am always happy to do so!
- Be aware: If you book a party for only an hour and you have more than 15-20 children I would suggest smaller face art for the kids. This will allow everyone a chance to have their face painted. I can prepare their selections if given advance notice but will do whatever the child requests if no notice is given. I just hate to break hearts if my time is coming to a close. However, I will ALWAYS stay and finish as many as I can as long as I am not excessively over the time frame.
- I always bring wipes! :) My daughter is queen of getting a design and then ten seconds later saying she wants something different or she's tired of it....I know how kids are believe me! I taken no offense to "kids being kids" :)
- I have glitter on hand at every event and I love to add that extra sparkle so that the girly girls can have a little glitz! The boys and even some girls that state clearly "I'm a tomboy I don't do glitter" I make sure I keep the glitter as far away as possible! :) LOL!!!
- My paint is Diamond FX Face Paint: Professional water based makeup, High concentration of pigment and vivid colors, no perfume, and manufactured according to the EEC and FDA regulations.
- My setup consists of simply a table and 2 chairs and I don't take up a large amount of space. Even the end of a picnic table would suffice just fine. If you need me to bring a table and chairs please let me know at least 48 hours in advance from your event.
- I am always available to answer your questions or concerns so please feel free to contact me at any time. My response time is 48 hours since I do have children and things come up but I tend to respond quicker since I have a mobile device that I get most of my communication from.
Thanks so much!
Additional Booking Notes
If you have a specific theme in mine I'd love to cater my face painting for your event to your theme! :) Please let me know in advance!
Recent review: My daughter and the other kids were thrilled with the princess! She was great!
Children's Party Magician
Recent review: We are grateful for the holiday magic that Monty brings to our Christmas party every year! #repeatcustomer
Customized face painting and body painting for private parties and events.
The Woodlands, TX
Amazing designs for your special event full of color, creativity and glitter. Gio's Art Kreations are well known…