Drink Slingers, LLC (formerly Urban Bartenders) provides TABC-certified bartenders who love what they do—and do it well. We have professionally and politely served at hundreds of weddings, cocktail parties, corporate events and private parties.
There’s plenty of bartenders in Austin, but nobody does it quite like us. Here’s why:
• We are licensed, fully insured and TABC certified!
• We provide beverage shopping lists
• FREE on-site consultation and event planning!
• FREE use of our beautiful portable bar, ice chests and bar tools!
• We don’t just stand behind the bar. We will “sweep” a venue to remove dirty glasses, plates, etc!
Urban Bartenders is a class act. I coordinate all our office events and parties and deal with tons of vendors in the party industry. Working with Chuck made my job so much easier! His follow-through and service is impeccable. Chuck handled our bartending service so very smoothly and effortlessly, and was absolutely delightful and professional at our Luau party. I will only work with Urban Bartenders for our future events!
Chuck is just as nice as it gets, and was a great bartender for our wedding. We originally thought we wanted a pre-made custom cocktail, and Chuck kindly dreamed one up for us based on what we like. Chuck was incredibly professional in all of his preparation for the wedding, and is so well priced. He told me exactly what amounts i needed and told me what to prepurchase, and even went to pick up all the items we purchased! I didn't worry about a think knowing Chuck was in charge. During our wedding he came and found us and asked us what we wanted to drink, knowing we woudn't be able to make it to the bar. It was such a kind and generous touch.
We used Urban Bartenders for our August 2nd wedding in New Braunfels, and they were absolutely fantastic! The price was right, Chuck was super easy to work with and responded quickly, and they handled everything from pick-up, delivery, set-up and tear down. Aside from the typical bartender duties, Chuck stood out by offering to get to the venue early that day to make sure everything was set-up well in advance of the event. He was also incredibly engaging at the bar; we had multiple guests tell us how awesome our bartender was!
Chuck worked with us to develop an alcohol list and a non-alcoholic shopping list (sodas, mixers, ice, cups, garnishes, etc). He even helped us pick signature cocktails that would be easy to mix and made signs for the bar telling our guests about our signature drinks. All we had to do was call Spec’s to place the alcohol order, then Chuck picked up the alcohol, purchased all the non-alcoholic items and delivered them to the venue.
During the event, Chuck and his assistant were extremely friendly, chatting with people at the bar, and efficient. There was never a long line at the bar (we had approximately 140 guests). During down-time, Chuck went around to the different tables and picked up empty cups and made sure that my husband and I were always taken care of.
I can’t say enough great things about Chuck. I was incredibly impressed and would definitely use them again!
Response from Drink Slingers:
Katherine - My staff and I had a great time at your wedding! We thank you for the wonderful review and look forward to serving you and your guests at your anniversary parties! All the best, Chuck Mitchell, Owner, Urban Bartenders, LLC
If you're looking for bartenders for your event, I can't say enough good things about Urban Bartenders. Chuck was incredibly responsive and a pleasure to work with!
We hired urban bartenders for a house warming party in Austin. Chase arrived early, set up his bar and really organized everything. The price was comparable with other companies in town. We spoke often before the party bouncing off ideas about food and special drinks. he had his own bar, which he did not charge for. Having a bartender was cool, because it allowing my wife and i to party with our friends and not worry about ice or limes or even answering the door. Will hire urban bartenders again and recommend them highly if you are having a party.
Price Range: $50-$55 / hour
Gig Length: 300 - 480 minutes
Languages: English, German
Insurance: $2,000,000 - Liquior Liability & General Liability
Unions: Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) Certified; Urban Bartenders, LLC Is A Veteran-owned Company
What to Expect
Our clients can expect personal attention from our staff. We limit the company to one event per day, so we are not rushing away from your party to serve at another!
We are Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) certified, insured up to $2 million and properly licensed by the State of Texas.
Our staff is handpicked! You can expect them to:
• Show up on time
• Be professionally dressed
• Be knowledgeable and experienced
• Be polite and helpful
Passion? Meet Professionalism.
We don’t just bartend—we provide a full experience. Our employees bring the expertise, passion, and personality to make your event unforgettable.
Nobody Brings the Party Like We Do.
There’s plenty of competition for bartending services in the Austin area. But nobody does it quite like us. Here’s why:
• Certified staff. We only hire experienced bartenders and waitstaff—people who know their stuff. Our people are TABC Liquor Server and Texas Food Handler certified.
• Personality and charisma. We don’t just hire experience. We also look for people with the style, energy, and charm to make our client events truly memorable.
• Free on-site consultations. We don’t just show up on the big day. We’ll work with you beforehand, providing expert advice on event planning.
• Multi-talented staff. Most of our staff can both wait tables and tend bar. That means if your party is smaller, you’ll need fewer people—and you save money.
• Licensed and insured. We are a Limited Liability Company (LLC), licensed with the State of Texas. We’re also fully insured.
• After-party clean-up. We won’t leave you with a mess after the party’s over. No matter when you get to bed, the place will be sparkling clean when you wake up. We even take all the recyclables with us!
Our Prices Won’t Stress You Out.
No matter the size of your event, we’ve got flexible pricing to match. And our staff is multi-talented—so for smaller parties, one or two staff members can handle both bar and food service. That means you’ll need fewer people—and you’ll save money.
We can help you save money in other ways, too. For example: by helping you find the best value for your money on food. Or figuring out how much of everything you really need.
For the level of experience and service we provide, we believe you won’t find a better deal in the Austin area. Here’s what you get, and how much it costs:
Basic pricing schedule:
• $50 per hour, per bartender, for the first 4 hours of your event.
• $30 - $40 per half hour, per person, thereafter.
• Three-hour minimum required.
• A portable bar—we’ll bring it in and set it up.
• Friendly, knowledgeable, certified staff.
• Setup for liquor, glasses, ice, and mixers.
• Post-party clean-up services.
• Continuous maintenance: clearing empty glasses and cleaning spills.
Plus FREE consultation on:
• Party flow, layout, and bar / furniture positioning.
• Number of bartenders, servers, and other staff needed.
• Glassware, cutlery, linens, and table / chair rentals.
• Catering services and menus.
• The best liquor stores in your area—and which ones deliver.
• Types of alcohol best suited to your event.
• Estimation advice for food, drink, ice, etc.
• Keeping costs down on vendor services.
What we can’t do:
• Buy or bring liquor to your party ourselves (sorry!).
• Serve alcohol to underage or overly intoxicated guests (obviously).
Additional Booking Notes
Bartenders from Drink Slingers (formerly Urban Bartenders), LLC have worked some of the best parties in several towns!
We have served many events at venues in and around Austin, including Vuka, Stonehouse Villa, Terradorna, The Blanton Museum of Art, Mercury Hall, Zilker Clubhouse, Game Plan Arcade, Umlauf Sculpture Garden, The Sanctuary Event Space, Phillips Event Center, Backstage at Moody Theater, The Jewish Community Center, Chapel Dulcinea, Red Corral Ranch, Mckinney Roughs Nature Preserve, The Reserve at Lake Travis, La Ventana, Ma Maison, Camp Ben McCulloch, and numerous corporate offices downtown.
From formal black tie parties, to bachelor and bachelorette parties, to funerals to backyard neighborhood birthday parties. We have bar and will travel!
|Sadie Smythe||Drink Slingers Owner|
We bring everything but the liquior - including bar, bar tools and ice chests.
Recent review: Camille & Melissa were awesome, from setting up to clean up they were on top of it. The kids…
New Braunfels, TX
Recent review: The guys did a great job. We had a last minute change to our venue and the original plans for…
San Antonio, TX
Recent review: Rebecca (Becky) of the Bring It! team was our bartender / server at a party for about 45 people.…
San Antonio, TX
Beverage Heroes is an event bar service offering skilled bartenders, event staffing, and practical host bar…