Professional DJ Service catering to Wedding Receptions, School Events, Company & Private Parties, Reunions, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Sweet 16's, Benefits, Grand Openings, Car Shows, Trade Shows, etc.
Price Range: $500 and up
Gig Length: 180 - 300 minutes
Insurance: $1,000,000 - Limited liability coverage for $1,000,000.00
What to Expect
A client should expect a prompt return phone call or email. We always meet with our clients to discuss details and options in person and also at the venue to ensure we are on the same page for design layout. When we are contracted for a gig, we are the individuals who actually perform the event. We NEVER double book or hire out our services. We are a "Mom&Pop" styled business and word-of-mouth and our testimonies speak volumes. For more info, please visit us online at (link hidden).
-DJ Jason Casey.
Additional Booking Notes
Our sound system is pristine. For 97% of all our gigs I only require one (1) 110 outlet. I will require an additional outlet for the other 3%. My sound rig has been constructed from the ground up, modified and enhanced to run 100% efficient without drawing a lot of electricity. Our L.E.D. and laser lighting is also low on wattage consumption/heat and puts out a spectacular show. Safety is a major concern with us. We normally will not allow others to help us with set-up/tear-down as we've made our own system of what needs to be done and where. All of our wiring is taped or adhered in a way that others will never be in any danger should they be within our work space. It also makes for a great background for photography.
Our set list is always revolving as an event DJ. One gig might require top 40 country and old standards; a teenage gig might get top 40 pop/dance mixed with some 80's rock. It is never the same gig twice, though we have our "safety" crates to pull from if needed. Guaranteed to keep the crowd jumping!
|Shelly Casey||Co-Owner, Coordinator|
Influences & Inspiration
There are many colleagues that I look to, both local and national, for inspiration, but the type of DJ that gets my mind going as far as remixing goes is DJ Tiesto. The guy is massive with his style & events worldwide. Other than that, I'm a musician from way back. I've learned over a dozen instruments, mastered the drum kit, and constantly feed my love of sound with publications and reviews. The best compliment I always receive is "Your equipment sounds so crystal clear! OMG! I can't believe what I'm hearing!" I love most all styles of music and thoroughly enjoy watching other have fun right along with us!
Proper electrical supply, 5x8 (min) staging area, etc.
25 miles from Claremore
Looking for a DJ for Your Upcoming Event? We specialize in providing an upbeat atmosphere for your guests! With…
25 miles from Claremore
Recent review: Hi. Ron Curtis played at my husband's 15th Work Anniversary Reception. The reception was splendid…
Oklahoma City, OK
122 miles from Claremore
Recent review: Paul did a fabulous job for our community event. We will definitely ask him to come afain. I…
135 miles from Claremore
Professional and insured, we are a fire performance duo that will always push past expectations. With a full…