1. David G and Dan Harrison are DJs with years of party experience.
2. We will customize your event to what YOU want.
3. We know all types of music, from all eras & bring it to your party.
4. We have professional, Bose audio equipment.
5. We have "Clean" versions of current music so you don't have to worry about offending your guests
6. We meet with you in advance of your event so you can be sure that all of your special needs are covered.
7. We can emcee your event in addition to just playing music.
8. We don't charge for setup time.
9. We can handle those unexpected events & keep things flowing.
10. More than half of our jobs are recommended by previous customers.
Price Range: $450 & up
What to Expect
The main thing we want to convey is that we want you to let us worry about the details so that you can relax and have a great time !
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How far in advance do I need to book my event?
A. Sometimes you can call a year in advance & the date is already booked, other times you can call a month in advance and the date is open, so there is no set answer to the question. However, a good rule of thumb is the further in advance you can book, the better your chances.
Q. What if we want to go extra time the night of the party?
A. I work open ended, which means once the event starts, I will go as long as you need me.
Q. What if there are songs I don't want played?
A. I meet with you in advance of the event & a couple of the things that we go over are your "Be Sure & Play" and your "Don't Play" list. If you don't want it, it will not be played.
Q. Is there ever a travel charge?
A. I usually work within a 40 mile radius of Dayton, Ohio. If the event is further than that, there is usually a small extra travel charge.
Q. What if there is something I want played that you don't have?
A. I bring such a large selection of music that I almost always have everything that anyone asks for. But if, by chance, there is something I don't have, I can usually find it. If there is something really obscure that I can't find, I will let you know in plenty of time.
Q. My guests have a really wide variety of tastes in music. Do I need to be concerned?
A. No problem. I bring all types of music from all eras so that I never get caught off guard.
Q. We would like karaoke but are concerned that it might not fit in.
A. If you let the karaoke take over the event, that would certainly put a damper on things. However, if it is mixed in with the dancing in proper proportions, it can be a fun extra event.
Q. Do you charge for setting up?
A. No, there is never a charge for setup. I charge from the time you tell me to start until the time you tell me to stop.
Q. Should I tip my DJ?
A. Tips are never required. However, if you thought your DJ handled everything just the way you wanted, in a professional manner, tips are appreciated.
Additional Booking Notes
We use the latest Bose equipment which sounds terrific. It also results in an event in which the music does not interfere with the people that want to talk but is loud enough for the people that want to dance !
Past Booked Events
|September 29, 2018 • 5:00pm - 9:00pm||Wedding - Waynesville|
|September 08, 2018 • 1:00pm - 4:00pm||Car Show - Beavercreek|
All we need is at least a six foot table & outlet !