We’re here to help. 🤗
The event industry has been greatly impacted by the pandemic, with special events across the country being canceled, postponed, or adjusted to offer safer conditions.
As we continue through these uncertain times and find new ways to celebrate, we strongly encourage all performers, service providers, and event planners to adhere to the guidelines and recommendations set forth by federal and local governments.
Refer to this page for additional resources regarding cancellations and postponements, as well as tips for planning virtual and socially-distant events. If you need any help along the way, don’t hesitate to reach out. ❤
Lead and booking numbers are slowly picking back up as people start planning events again. There are some hurdles to jump, but with cautious and creative thinking, you can safely perform gigs. We’ve put together some articles to help you better navigate the unique circumstances of gigging during a pandemic.
- Blog: How to Effectively Market Your Virtual Services - NEW!
- Blog: How to Safely Perform Gigs During COVID-19
- Blog: 8 Ways Performers Can Make Money During the Pandemic
- Blog: The Ultimate Guide to Offering Virtual Services
- Blog: 5 Steps to Get Set Up for Online Performances
- Blog: 3 Simple Ways to Promote Virtual Services on Your Profile
- Help article: How to add virtual services to your profile
- Blog: 5 Valuable Ways to Spend Your Time While Social Distancing
- Blog: Economic Resources for Gig Workers Affected by COVID-19
- Blog: Coping with COVID-19 in the Gig Economy
- Blog: How We're Handling COVID-19 Cancellations
- Help article: Gig cancellations due to coronavirus
Event Planner Info
With safety precautions in place, it is possible to start celebrating special occasions again! We encourage you to get creative with virtual parties, spacious outdoor events, and small gatherings with social distancing in place. See the resources below for some tips on safe party planning during a pandemic.
- Blog: 5 Ways to Organize a Socially-Distant Concert - NEW!
- Blog: How to Plan a Delightful (and Socially-Distant) Birthday Party for Your Kiddo - NEW!
- Blog: Plan a Socially-Distant Summer Block Party
- Blog: How to Plan a Virtual Graduation
- Blog: 7 Themes for Your Virtual Happy Hour
- Help article: How to find and book virtual services
- Blog: How to Plan a Fabulous Birthday Parade
- Blog: 12 Ways to Entertain Your Kids While You’re Staying Home
- Blog: How We’re Handling COVID-19 Cancellations
- Help article: How to cancel your event or booking
- Blog: 11 Creative Ideas for Hosting a Virtual Event
Our team is here and ready to help with anything you need. Please send us a message if you have any questions, concerns, feedback, or ideas for improving your GigSalad experience.Send us a message