Affordable Day Of Coordinating for your basic needs. Did you just find out your venue requires you to have a Day Of Wedding Coordinator and you haven't budgeted for one? Would your family and friends rather relax and not have to work at your home wedding? I can help with:
1. Lining up the wedding party during the ceremony and grand entrance.
2. Managing the vendors and making sure they stay on schedule.
3. Making sure the program stays on schedule.
4. Help with light decorating: setting up your pictures, flowers, and lawn games.
5. Attending to the bride's and groom's needs such as providing them with snacks, meals, and beverages throughout the wedding.
Price Range: $60 per hour, 3 hour minimum required.
What to Expect
Welcome to Coordinating By Sydney! I offer simple and affordable Day Of Coordinating for those who would just like basic assistance and are laidback/DIY enough to feel confident in planning their venue or home wedding themselves, but need to make sure everything is staying on schedule on the day of so there is no wasted time. Maybe the venue has a certain time that the reception needs to end. I will make sure things don't fall behind such as toasts, cake cutting, and clean up.
Maybe your family and friends would like a day off at your home wedding from lining up the wedding party for the in-home ceremony. Maybe your family members or friends would like be part of the fun rather than going back and forth to communicate directions and timelines to vendors. Maybe you all would rather relax and let someone else handle the organization of events. That is where I come in. Just provide me with a timeline, and I will jump right in on the day of your wedding to make sure everything goes smoothly. Last minute inquires are okay! Since I work on the day of only, I don't need a lot of advance notice. Here is what I can help with (I can do any or all of these):
1. Lining up the wedding party during the ceremony, making sure guests are seated on time, and that water is provided at the ceremony site and as the wedding party is getting ready. I can also bring the wedding party drinks and snacks if requested as they are getting ready.
2. I can make sure vendors stay on schedule and I can help them figure out where to set up and unload. For example, if the photographer needs to be finished taking pictures by 6:00pm for the grand entrance, I can make sure they stay on schedule.
3. I will review vendor contracts beforehand and make sure tasks are getting done as specified in the contracts.
4. I can assist with lining up the wedding party during the grand entrance and making sure guests are seated and ready.
5. I will make sure each event such as the champagne toast, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, and bouquet toss, etc. are on time according to the timeline.
6. If vendors require payment on the day of your wedding for services rendered, I can make sure they are taken care of by distributing your vendor pay envelopes.
7. I can set up your decorations such as signs, photos, flowers, and set out your lawn games. I help with light decorating.
8. Most importantly, I won't forget about you guys! I will continually make sure that both the bride and groom have water, drinks, snacks, and dinner throughout the night as well as comfortable shoes, jackets, or any other items they need. I specialize in making sure the bride and groom are taken care of with the utmost professionalism and care.
I require a 3 hour minimum and a signed contract outlining my duties for the day. Depending on the length of the event, I may require full payment upfront or will require a deposit of about half the total and the balance to be paid the day of your wedding.
I have a total of 22 years of experience in the wedding industry. I started serving at weddings in 1996 and bartending weddings in 2004. I know the jobs of the vendors as I have either done them myself or have worked with them closely for the past 2 decades. I spent 12 of those years working at a wedding venue where I lined up the wedding party for the ceremony and grand entrance. I assisted with pinning on their corsages and boutenirs. I communicated with vendors to make sure they were staying on schedule and tasks were completed according to the bride and groom's timeline. I managed the servers and bartenders by delegating tasks and problem-solving where quick action was needed to save the day. I am a leader and can take charge, but at the same time I am laidback, easy to talk to, and have a sunny, bubbly disposition which is necessary to relieve any of the couple's and their family's stress. For these reasons, I have decided it is time to start my own Day Of Wedding Coordinating business. I look forward to making all of these years of experience work for you.
Let's go to work!
San Dimas, CA
Recent review: Amazing bar service, as always. On time, clean, organized. Guests were raving about the variety…
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: We absolutely loved his performance. Stephen played for my Stepdad’s Memorial. It’s always…
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: My investors loved Shea. The perfect bartender.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
The Sweetest Things by Ina is an Event and Wedding Planning business that caters to all customers all over Los…