I am an independent, non religious officiant who has performed weddings such as religious, non religious, lgbtq+ both non religious & religious, vow renewals, elopement & small weddings, traditional, rose ceremonies, pop culture & lifestyle weddings.
Price Range: Contact for rates
Gig Length: 30 - 60 minutes
What to Expect
I like to meet with the couple prior to your ceremony to get to know you. I like to know a little more about your wedding plans, what your ceremony includes, and what you would like from me. I will also offer some insight on writing your vows if needed and guide you to the resources you need to write them on your own. I do extensive research on what ever you need out of your ceremony if there is something I have little experience with, and am more than happy to work with you on getting what you want from me. I will be more than happy to attend your rehearsal.
I am an independent, non religious officiate who was ordained through the Universal Life Church. I am 26 years old, unmarried with kids, but live a very laid back life. I was born and raised in Olympia, Washington as an only child and went to school in Thurston County. I studied Multi Media Communications and have had multiple jobs such as being a nanny, a videographer and multiple jobs in marketing. Some of my hobbies are graphic design, music, dancing, film, photography, gaming & arts & crafts. I love animals, am a human rights activist, and love children. My religious beliefs are agnostic, but I am an extremely spiritual person. I often times enjoy studying multiple religions and reading the bible in my spare time for the purpose of learning.
Additional Booking Notes
- The minimum payment is accepted as soon as the date of our meeting to start the planning process. Since I am independent, you will be given a written contract that I will sign that if I no show on the dates you specify my services are needed, you will be refunded for the services that were not completed. During this time I only accept Cash, PayPal or Western Union. Sorry, but I cannot accept checks during this time.
- Refunds are not given if all services above have been completed and attended.
- I reserve the right to deny services to clients for any reason.
- If I have suspicion that I am feeling unsafe, threatened or harassed, I reserve the right to terminate my services with current clients.
Influences & Inspiration
- The belief of Coexisting
- The belief of human rights
- The belief that marriage can be religious or non-religious
- The belief that love is not limited
Podium (If Applicable)
Microphone or Headset (If Applicable)
Las Vegas, NV
Recent review: Thank You Travis Allen for the absolute best Vegas wedding . You are the #1 Elvis ,amazing .…
Donald Trump Impersonator
Las Vegas, NV
Recent review: All I can say is Robert is such an incredible entertainer in every way! He is hilarious as Donald…
Rod Stewart Impersonator
Las Vegas, NV
Recent review: If you don't book this man, your missing something very special! We have just returned from celebrating…
Recent review: I have experienced Andy Vargo as a comedian, motivational speaker and author. I attended his…