I am an independent, non religious officiant who has performed weddings such as religious, non religious, lgbtq+ both non religious & religious, vow renewals, elopement & small weddings, traditional, rose ceremonies, pop culture & lifestyle weddings.
Price Range: Contact for rates
Gig Length: 30 - 60 minutes
What to Expect
I like to meet with the couple prior to your ceremony to get to know you. I like to know a little more about your wedding plans, what your ceremony includes, and what you would like from me. I will also offer some insight on writing your vows if needed and guide you to the resources you need to write them on your own. I do extensive research on what ever you need out of your ceremony if there is something I have little experience with, and am more than happy to work with you on getting what you want from me. I will be more than happy to attend your rehearsal.
I am an independent, non religious officiate who was ordained through the Universal Life Church. I am 26 years old, unmarried with kids, but live a very laid back life. I was born and raised in Olympia, Washington as an only child and went to school in Thurston County. I studied Multi Media Communications and have had multiple jobs such as being a nanny, a videographer and multiple jobs in marketing. Some of my hobbies are graphic design, music, dancing, film, photography, gaming & arts & crafts. I love animals, am a human rights activist, and love children. My religious beliefs are agnostic, but I am an extremely spiritual person. I often times enjoy studying multiple religions and reading the bible in my spare time for the purpose of learning.
Additional Booking Notes
- The minimum payment is accepted as soon as the date of our meeting to start the planning process. Since I am independent, you will be given a written contract that I will sign that if I no show on the dates you specify my services are needed, you will be refunded for the services that were not completed. During this time I only accept Cash, PayPal or Western Union. Sorry, but I cannot accept checks during this time.
- Refunds are not given if all services above have been completed and attended.
- I reserve the right to deny services to clients for any reason.
- If I have suspicion that I am feeling unsafe, threatened or harassed, I reserve the right to terminate my services with current clients.
Influences & Inspiration
- The belief of Coexisting
- The belief of human rights
- The belief that marriage can be religious or non-religious
- The belief that love is not limited
Podium (If Applicable)
Microphone or Headset (If Applicable)
Las Vegas, NV
Recent review: Travis sang at our wedding and he was wonderful! He did a great impression of Elvis, he was very…
Rod Stewart Impersonator
Las Vegas, NV
Recent review: If you don't book this man, your missing something very special! We have just returned from celebrating…
Recent review: they keep the party going non stop fun with magic and balloon twisting and characters. high energy…
The Real Santa is Oregon's premier, award winning Santa Claus. You will recognize him by his smile, his chuckle,…