Nashville Singer/Somgwriter Covers a variety of Genres. Professional and personable musicians that create High Energy Shows and gets the audience involved. Let this Combat Veteran and her amazing Musicians show you a Great time.
Price Range: Negotiable
Gig Length: 120 - 240 minutes
What to Expect
A high Energy show with plenty of interaction from ChristiAna to get the crowd involved and up dancing.
THANK YOU to our Official Sponsors Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer and Not Your Father's Root Beer.
ChristiAna Ball from COMBAT VETERAN to Music Artist, ChristiAna sings it all. COUNTRY, ROCK, POP, FUNK, R&B. One CHANCE to impress...IS ALL WE NEED. Christiana Ball - Lead Singer for "ChristiAna"
Born in St. Louis, Missouri Christiana, moved when she was three and raised in Rising Fawn, Georgia. Christiana is the middle of nine children and comes from a family rich in their faith in the Lord. Christiana with her brothers and sisters would travel around to different churches as she was growing up to sing in their own mini choir. Christiana was born singing as told by her mother Sylvia.
Soon Christiana found her calling with a church and was deeply involved with their music ministry as a teenager where she was able too sing as often and much as she could for anyone who would listen.
Christiana also has a DEEP passion for horses and in her spare time between singing and being home schooled you could usually find her in the pasture saddled up and riding her horse she saved up to buy.
Christiana joined the Army in 2006. Upon graduation from Military Police Training she deployed to Baghdad, Iraq. While in Baghdad she helped train the Iraqi Police Force in their police skills and tactics, combat patrols and physical security. She started singing while on deployment after another NCO was able to get a karaoke machine sent to the FOB. Christiana sang Martina McBride "Independence Day and Broken Wing". These were the first songs she had ever sang outside of church. The ovation was loud, thunderous, and motivating, and from then on Christiana was hooked and knew what she wanted to pursue.
Christiana has served in Korea for a year before volunteering to serve as a Military Police Drill Sergeant at Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri. Christiana as a Drill Sergeant for 3 years training our Nations Greatest Resource....OUR SOLDIERS. It was a long hard struggle to find time to sing and train Soldiers, but as Christiana says, if you love doing something then you will find a way to make it work no matter what is going on.
Christiana is an active member in the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association (CVMA) Missouri Chapter 4-11 out of the Ft. Leonard Wood/Waynesville/St. Robert, Missouri area. She owns a 2009 Harley Davidson Rocker and takes pride in helping the CVMA with their Forgotten Vet program, talking to Veterans and volunteering her time for this wonderful Chapter and Organization.
Christiana ended her active duty service in US Army Military Police Corps in May 2015 to pursue her singing career. She remains in the 135th Army Band, Missouri National Guard as a Vocalist.
"ChristiAna" is the name of her band that sings multiple genres of music from her main genre Country to Rock, Southern Rock, Funk, Pop, and RnB. ChristiAna's support network is one of the best and reaches from Missouri all over the United States. Her band is made up of some of the areas most talented musicians who take pride in promoting a positive and professional atmosphere while giving our fans what they want. The Band ChristiAna prides themselves in bringing quality entertainment to every fan and venue with music for everyone to enjoy. Without you ChristiAna would not exist. THANK YOU
- Christiana was named the 2013 Operation Rising Star winner on her third try at the Rising Star competition. She shares her story with others because she never thought of herself as failing to win the first two times. She knew what she had to do to become better and she shares this valuable life lesson with everyone as a reminder to always persevere in life.
- After winning Operation Rising Star in 2013 Christina was invited out of over 300 applicants to perform with Lee Brice at the Academy of Country Music Salute to Troops Special that aired on May 20, 2014 on CBS to an estimated 7 million people. Lee Brice and Christiana performed Lee's song of the Year "I Drive Your Truck". Lee Brice invited Christiana to his concert in St. Louis at the sold out Verizon Center in June 2014 performing with Lee again they performed "I Drive Your Truck" then helped Lee Brice close out his show with "Parking Lot Party".
- In October 2014 Christiana completed a 3 song Demo CD with songs she got to co write with Mr. Rob Crosby who has written top songs for many of the top country artists playing today.
- In November 2014 Christiana was invited to sing at the White House for a Veterans Day Salute to Troops Special performing to a crowd of over 1000 military members, high ranking military and civilian leaders to include the President of the untied States. Christiana performed "Some Gave All" and received a standing Ovation for her performance from all in attendance. You can see that video on this sight. Christiana was more than humbled and honored to be a part of this great event and, honors vets however she can, whenever she can. Christiana has a huge heart for Veterans, especially our Vietnam Veterans
-2015 Started her own Band titled ChristiAna and performed over 60 shows, quickly earning a great following of fans.
-2015 Top 5 Country Music Showdown.
-2015 Opened for The Mavricks
-2016 ChristiAna was pictured on the front cover of Lake Lifestyles Magazine March/April Lake of the Ozarks
-2016 ChristiAna opened for Aaron Lewis at Ozark Amphitheater
- 2016 ChristiAna was selected to compete on Song Stage Season 2. Gotta watch it April 2017 to find out who wins!
Venues played:ChristiAna has performed at some of the biggest venues in the Ozarks. There is no venue too big or small. ChristiAna can bring her band for a full band performance or a guitar for an amazing intimate acoustic experience.
To request ChristiAna to perform at a venue or Military/Veteran Event Full Band or Acoustic show for 2-4 hours contact her Manager/Husband Stacy Ball at (phone number hidden) or (email hidden)
Additional Booking Notes
We have all the sound and lighting equipment required for any gig and any size show. Our sound is all powered and run with a Digital Bheringer X32 board and a 32 channel digital snake. Lighting is all LED with Tressing. If sound and lighting is already available at the venue we would like a list of equipment on site. We run all XLR cables (we do not use 1/4in cables). We have our own professional sound engineer. If a venue has their own we can discuss our sound with him or her. We are super easy to work with. Riders do not matter to us however depending on the distance traveled we would require 5 double rooms near the venue.
Past Booked Events
|July 14, 2017–July 15, 2017 • 8:00pm - 12:00am||Larrys on the Lake Camdenton, MO|
|July 09, 2017 • 5:00pm - 9:00pm||ChristiAna Unplugged Tater Patch|
|July 08, 2017 • 7:00pm - 11:00pm||Papa Chubbys Sunrise Beach, MO|
|July 07, 2017–July 08, 2017 • 8:00pm - 12:00am||Private Show Widow Sons Motorcycle Assn|
|July 04, 2017 • 6:15pm - 7:30pm||July 4th Ft. Leonard Wood|
Depends on the Gig and the Crowd. We cover a wide variety of Genres for everyone. We can tailor our set list towards more of one Genre.
Influences & Inspiration
We prefer a stage 20x20 with a drum riser. Not a show stopper. We will tailor our set up. We have 5 members on stage. 1 lead guitar, 1 Rhythm Guitar, 1 Bass, 1 Drummer, 1 lead vocalist. B/U singers Lead, Rhythm, and Bass. All performers use Personal In Ea
Jefferson City, MO
Recent review: I cannot say enough, how wonderful they are! EVERYONE has been talking for days after...the band…
Recent review: I was running coffee shop shows and the night Lindley Creek appeared I was amazed at their professionalism.…
Classic Rock Band
Jefferson City, MO
Low Rent District is a group of talented young musicians that play a wide variety of music to help you celebrate…
Classic Rock Band
We are a two-piece father and son live music group from Ava, MO. We play Classic Rock, Folk Rock, Country and…