This vendor provides virtual services
Christian has a M.A. in Guitar Performance from the Music Conservatory "Padre Antonio Soler" (El Escorial, Spain) and a Master of Music Degree from San Francisco State University (School of Music)
where he was awarded a Music Department Scholarship in 2016 and graduated cum laude in 2019. His repertoire includes music from the Renaissance, Baroque, Classical and Contemporary time periods. He has over 20 years of performing experience principally in Spain, New York, and The San Francisco Bay Area and has participated in events ranging from private parties to concert hall recitals, and everything else in between (corporate events, weddings, art exhibitions, celebrations, etc.).
What to Expect
Absolute professionalism in performance and appearance along with great communication skills.
In 1987 Christian Laremont moved to Madrid, Spain from the US where he started and completed his formal music studies at the Conservatorio Superior de Música "Padre Antonio Soler" (El Escorial, Spain) obtaining a M.A. in Guitar Performance under the supervision of Jose Carlos Baños (semi-finalist in the prestigious International Guitar Contest "Francisco Tárrega") in 2002. In 2016 Christian was awarded a Music Department Scholarship from San Francisco State's School of Music thanks to his excellent audition skills. He obtained his Master of Music Degree from SFSU in December 2019 graduating Cum Laude.
He has attended master classes with Enrique Blanco (Composition), Demetrio Ballesteros (Guitar Performance), and he has been perfecting his musicianship and technique with Domingo Carbajal (disciple of Regino Sainz de la Maza and Sergiu Celibidache). Apart from this, he has a B.A. in Media of Communication from the Universidad Complutense of Madrid (1994) .
He has extensive teaching experience working as a music/guitar teacher at distinguished schools like The American School of Madrid (Aravaca, Madrid) and King's College, Madrid (Spain). He has done many solo performances in weddings, art exhibitions (Luis de la Cámara) and corporate functions (The American School of Madrid's 50th anniversary celebrated in the Casino de Madrid July 2012), The Mandarin Oriental- San Francisco, SFSU's College of Liberal and Creative Arts Faculty Showcase, etc.
Additional Booking Notes
Can play classical, Spanish (L. de Milan, F. Sor, Manuel de Falla, J. Rodrigo), Latin American
(H. Villa-Lobos, A. Lauro, A. Barrios) and some flamenco style music. Lots of experience with
weddings and all types of private events.
Past Booked Events
|June 10, 2017 • 12:00pm - 3:00pm||Product Promotion|
|May 16, 2015||Wedding Ceremony|
|August 07, 2014||Wedding Ceremony|
1. Minuetto-Allegro and Trío (Grand Sonata Op.22), Fernando Sor
2. Rondó-Allegretto (Grand Sonata Op.22), Fernando Sor
3. Sonatina, Federico M. Torroba
4. Trumpet Tune, H. Purcell
5. Canon in D, J. Pachelbel
6. Bridal Chorus, R. Wagner
7. Wedding March from Midsummer..., F. Mendelssohn
8. Amazing Grace, W. Walker
9. Air Orchestral Suite No. 3, J.S. Bach
10. The Entertainer, Scott Joplin
11. Greensleeves, Anonymous
12. Prelude Num. 1, Heitor Villa-Lobos
13. Asturias Leyenda, Isaac Albéniz
14. Torre Bermeja, Isaac Albéniz
15. Homenaje a La Tumba de Debussy, Manuel de Falla
16. Fandango, Joaquín Rodrigo
17. El Colibrí, J.S. Sagreras
18 .Venezuelan Waltzes Num.1, 2,3 Antonio Lauro
19. La Catedral Augustín Barrios
20. Choro J.T. Guimaraes
21. Pavanes I,II,III,IV Luis de Milán
22. Prelude in D minor Bach
23. Melancholy Galliard and Allemande John Dowland
24. Fantasy in D minor S.L. Weiss
25. Intro and Variations on The Magic Flute Fernando Sor
26. Study Num. 1 Heitor Villa-Lobos
27. Minuet J.S. Bach
28. A Thousand Years C. Perri