I'm Joe, and I draw caricatures.
Live caricatures are an awesome way to make sure your event is fun and memorable. Entertaining for all ages, each guest that sits down gets a fun drawing to take home and frame... or use for target practice! Whether you want a silly gift for a friend or some fun at a live event, I'm your caricaturist!
Price Range: $50/hour
Gig Length: 120 - 240 minutes
What to Expect
Caricatures are great for Weddings, Birthday Parties, Family Reunions, School Proms, Company Picnics, Trade Shows, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Private Parties, Picnics, Grand Openings, and any event where fun is welcome!
Here’s what to expect:
• I draw quick live caricatures sitting at an easel so onlookers can watch the caricature appear in
front of their eyes, and typically, have a good natured laugh at the sitter, who doesn't get to see
until the end.
• I typically only do only faces at live events so I can draw as many guests as possible, but if a
guest wants to have fun I don’t hesitate to draw out of the box!
• I can draw a single black and white caricature in roughly 3 minutes, and I can draw couples in
roughly 5 minutes.
• Caricatures of absent immediate family members or pets can be drawn from photographs.
Studio Caricatures: Do you want a caricature of you and your celebrity crush cruising on a yacht in the Bahamas being chased by pirates? Studio caricatures are limited only by your imagination! Contact for more details and a personalized quote.
With over 5 years of caricature experience under my belt I am sure to bring a smile to your guests’ faces as I draw theirs. I have drawn for four seasons at children’s theme park Dutch Wonderland in PA and have done too many other caricature gigs to count.
Additional Booking Notes
• I am paid per hour and the guests do not pay for the drawings. I charge an additional fee for mileage if the venue is more than 1hr away from my location.
• I can do both black and white or color at your event, color just takes longer.
• I bring all my supplies (markers, paper, and easel). All I need from you is three chairs (one for me and two for the subjects) and preferably well-lit area (back patios lit by string lights is fine).
• I always dress according to the formality level and am happy to wear theme hats or costumes (if provided).
• Depending upon the event I can draw on standard 8.5x11 paper or I can draw on mini 5x7 paper (perfect for large school carnivals where there are several hundred kids).
• I draw "painless" caricatures at live events; I am not interested in hurting anyone's feelings so I try to make the sitter look as good as possible in their drawings. There is no age limit to who gets to have fun!
Past Booked Events
|April 14, 2018 • 5:30pm - 10:30pm||Wedding Reception|
Influences & Inspiration
Recent review: Very professional and a favorite with our guests, both adults and kids. Had a long line at her…
Recent review: Taylor came to perform for our cub scout blue an gold banquet. I've never seen my boys so enthralled…
Children's Party Magician
Recent review: I would definitely hire AE again. Robert was awesome with the kids and did great work.
St Charles, MO
Recent review: Very nice guy and wonderful to work with. I think everyone at our Fall Fest enjoy having a caricature…