What you get - Preparation, Experience, Commitment, & Fun!
Prior to a special event, it's my job to get to know as much as possible about the show run, the special guests, speakers, and performers. Pre-planning is so important. When the curtains rise, its time to ignite the room! I'll keep the energy up and the spotlight on whoever's centre stage. As the Mistress of Ceremonies, timing is everything, I insure there's never a dull moment, that's a promise!
What are audiences saying:
Big Personality, Multiple Personas, Amazing Adlib, Vibrant, Passionate, Perfect Timing, Charisma, Creative, Enthusiasm, Compassion, First Class, Wow Factor
At your service!
What to Expect
Here are my promises to you. I will:
1. Send you everything you need before your deadline and clearly label all my files.
2. Send you powerful, proven marketing materials that will help you boost your attendance.
3. Happily attend dinners, lunches, breakfasts or cocktail parties to meet your people.
4. Show up at the event (and the meeting room) early, so you’re not worrying where I am.
5. Be always gracious, polite, considerate and kind to everyone.
6. Always act ethically. (I strictly adhere to the - National Speaker’s Code of Ethics.)
7. Help out if things go wrong by positively turning things around - quickly and smoothly .
8. End on time. (If the event is already running behind schedule, I’ll ask you if you want me to speak for my full time or cut my presentation short.)
9. Be easy to work with. (You don’t need a prima donna adding to your stress level.)
10. There is no job too big or too small for me. I will help out on all levels, including up set and break down.
My goal is for both of us to get heaps of praise. I look forward to working with you to make that happen!
Presenter | Kindologist | Mentor
Tami Smith Presents
Let’s connect to explore the potential for shifting the way things are to the way you want them to be! We’ve all been up and we’ve all been down, but it’s the dusting off that matters most. That’s where the ‘grit’ is - the personal power that keeps us pushing on. Let’s meet to forge a connection and to determine if together we can create an unstoppable partnership! Everyone needs a mentor and I’m here for you. Let’s Do This!
For 25 years, I've done just that from LA to London to Auckland and beyond. I go where the project takes me. My roving nature and desire for constant momentum has allowed me to have the pleasure to engage with people from nearly every background and nationality. I've learned so much first hand, and I’ve concluded that we all want two things: to be respected and appreciated.
As a Presenter, I interview every person involved from the guest speakers to the performers and stagehands to uncover each individual’s magnificent talents. The more thorough I am the more adept I am at capturing opportunities and reacting to challenges with confidence, immediacy and smooth transitions.
As a Kindologist | Mentor, I have a natural ability to identify with others and inspire trust. From there, I nurture individual and group strengths, providing potent strategies to improve communication skills, build strong relationships internally and with customers, as well as heighten employee and organisational performance.
At your service!
Additional Booking Notes
I can present, speak, emcee and entertain under most conditions.
Though, It is beneficial to have a good sound and lighting system.
Past Booked Events
|March 01, 2017 • 7:00pm - 9:00pm||Confident Communicators|
|February 24, 2017–February 26, 2017 • 6:30pm - 7:00pm||Pure Potential Speakers Retreat|
|February 22, 2017 • 7:00pm - 10:00pm||Stand Up and Speak with Confidence|
I customize my presentation materials to suit your needs and requirements.
Influences & Inspiration
Michelle Poler - 100 fears in 100 days
Louise Hay - You can heal your life
Gilda Radner - Saturday Night Live comedienne
Lucy Ball - epic comedienne
... so many others
I Love Inspiration and Passion for Living Life to the Fullest!
I have a hand held and a wireless mic