For many artists, live shows still represent a large percentage of their revenue. That’s because in the digital age, people still value unique experiences.
There are many types of live shows that you can perform. These include at traditional music venues and bars, coffeehouses, house concerts, colleges & universities, and music festivals.
But there’s another type of live show that offers an opportunity to make money, make new connections, and not have to worry about marketing and promotion: private & corporate gigs.
GigSalad’s CEO Mark Steiner recently joined Dave and Allison from Bandzoogle for this free webinar to talk about how to book private and corporate gigs.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Why you should consider playing private & corporate gigs
- What types of private gigs are available to you
- What you need to have in place to book private gigs
- How to find and book private gigs
- How to communicate (and negotiate) with clients