My name is Allison and I am a fun, energetic, and spunky bartender. I love to make delicious creations and watch people enjoy them. I have been trained in flavor pairing and I have a vast knowledge of beers. I work well under pressure and can handle a crowd with a smile. I have worked all over from the Hamptons to NYC and everywhere in between. I have also been doing private bartending for a long time and I am willing to travel. I love to interact with people and honestly enjoy helping make your special event perfect. I have a full résumé I would be glad to send as we'll as references. I hope to hear from you soon.
Price Range: Contact for rates
What to Expect
I am a people person who is excellent and reading others personalities. I know when to be serious, when to be fun, and exactly who I can do that with. I don't feel the job of a bartender is just to make drinks. Bartenders are drink enhancers. By showing the client proper service the actual drink will be so much more delicious. From my services you can expect what you ask for. I follow directions well and I am confident I can accommodate any needs necessary.
Specialized Skills & Areas of Excellence
Business Development Team Management Team Supervision
Staffing/ Recruiting Money Management Performance Coordinator
Relationship Development Client Relations Mixologist / Bartender
Willy Parkers - Wilston Park N.Y.
Manager / Bartender
• Responsible for the inventory of the bar and stock room to maintain efficient supplies and keep track of spending.
• Coordinate and assist with hiring staff and scheduling
• Work with Staff to make sure procedures are being followed.
• Build rapport with cliental to establish a following.
• Established a book of clients when tending bar to generate sales and in return generate tips
• Maintain the relationships with existing clients and customer base to generate revenue.
• Create new drinks for the bar / restaurant to give the establishment a signature drink for recognition.
• Create for regulars and name them after them for a loyal customer base.
• Vast knowledge of craft beers and beer classifications.
Blacksmith Tavern – Smithtown N.Y.
Manager / Bartender
• Extensive Knowledge of POS systems.
• Coach mentor and supervise new employees to the proper guidelines.
• Survey customers to ensure their satisfaction through merchandise, product, and service.
• Enforce standards and behaviors to guarantee all clients receive exceptional service.
• Implement personal experiences / opinions to up-sell clientele and generate high sales volume during shifts.
• Book corporate events / functions for both on and off premise parties.
• Present and demonstrate new products to potential patrons.
Haagen-Dazs - Stony Brook N.Y.
• Staff high traffic store in a high volume location. Hiring and firing as well as the weekly schedules.
• Coach, mentor, and supervise employees to follow procedures.
• Set daily goals for the team and followed through to achieve by working hands on with all employees.
• Responsible for the inventory, count, and rotation to make sure undamaged and fresh at all times.
• Ensured the safety of all employees by establishing opening/ closing procedures, and a calling tree for weather conditions.
• Established relationships with other business owners for customer referrals.
• Established discounts for neighboring businesses.
• Set procedures for money handling and daily deposits.
• Monitored security systems and cameras to prevent against theft.
• Calculated prices for the product to ensure profit.
• Created new ideas and tested with new and existing customers.
• Surveyed customers to ensure the satisfaction through merchandise, product and service.
• Enforced behavior and standards to make sure all products is exactly the same every time.
• Handled the books to ensure proper accounting and sales.
P.J. Finnegans - Levittown N.Y.
Manager / Bartender
• Responsible for the opening of the restaurant
• Creating positions and pin pointing the right applicant for the right job.
• Extensive interviews to applicants to secure only the best talent.
• Trained workers on the updated software, programs, and guidelines for the company.
• Established and enforced proper uniform and hygiene to ensure company unity.
• Promotion of new restaurant in the local town and surrounding areas.
• Worked directly with the owners to adjust prices accordingly for the geographic location.
• Booking live entertainment in high demand.
Party Director / Bartender
• Coordinate events to bring in business by hiring celebrities.
• Responsible for the arrangement of transportation, hotel accommodations, and any other accommodations celebrity was looking for.
• Keep V.I.P. guest's happy by accommodating big parties with luxurious set ups in high demand locations.
• Provided superior services so that guests only wanted to deal with me directly me directly.
Mount Vernon, NY
Recent review: ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW... LITERALLY WOW!!! Milt & Janet Sheppard are an absolute gift to the…
Recent review: I have used the Drink Doctor for 3 parties and will continue to use him. My guests and I love…
Recent review: This was by far the most professional and loving team I’ve ever worked with. So courteous and…
Jackson Heights, NY
Recent review: Daniel made the party! I had a Corporate fundraiser at a venue last minute and i needed a talented…