Paul's been interviewed by Katie Couric on The Today Show, interviewed by Leeza Gibbons, featured on TV and radio throughout the US and Canada, and his book was endorsed by Regis Philbin. Known across the country as "One of the most creative, relevant, and gifted stand-up comedy artists of our day," Paul brings a fresh and unique perspective to the stage," Paul's the real deal. Book him today!
Paul is available for hire throughout the U.S. (see our Additional Terms). Bear in mind, though, that performances booked for Paul at Madison Square Garden (NY) or at the Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia) will result in Paul's providing your booking person flowers, a bottle or scotch, or both.
Paul is absolutely hilarious! He takes everyday life and makes it into a funny story that's appropriate for most all ages. He does accents that are so accurate it's scary, and he definitely knows how to work a crowd.
10/10 would recommend!!
Paul was great from start to finish. Kept you wanting more and waiting for the next. Would recommend anyone this to all looking for a good time.
One of the funniest, witiest people I know and have seen perform. He will keep you on the edge of your seat and will keep you entertained for hours. Make sure you wear some Depends to his next performance, you may get wet!
Price Range: $475 and up
Gig Length: 10 - 90 minutes
What to Expect
In July of 2017, Paul was asked to speak at a Corporate Event (to insurance professionals).
After consultations with the Hosts of the program to learn the nature of the audience (laid back or suit-and-tie conservative, for example), Paul created a 20-minute set that was not only audience appropriate but had the crowd in stitches.
So, while Paul has prepared material ready to go at a moment's notice, he is also skilled enough to tailor the show to meet your organization's needs and tastes.
Paul's show -- regardless of whether it's his standard set or a customized set -- can be clean or can include profanity. He's just that good... haha.
About Paul -
• Paul's Comedy Philosophy: Noticing things and commenting on them!
• The Line Most People Remember from Paul's Show: "You might be heading for a divorce if..."
• Average Length of Paul's Show: Paul has performed sets ranging from 4 minutes to a full-evening comedy special of 75 minutes.
• Interesting Fact About Paul: Paul is a self-taught drummer and is the only one in his household who doesn't think drums are loud.
• Paul's Dream Job: There are two: (1) Performing in Philadelphia at what used to be known as The Spectrum (n/k/a The Wells Fargo Center), and (2) Getting a call from Bono should Larry Mullen Jr. ever call in sick.
Additional Booking Notes
For his 75-minute comedy special, Paul did something few if any comedians have done: he successfully incorporated a big-screen visual component to his comedy.
To the extent you would like this aspect of his set at your event or for your organization, Paul will need appropriate a/v equipment.
Finally, Paul prefers a mic and stand vs. going wireless.
Influences & Inspiration
Water, a chair, and a mic and stand.