- Typical Gig: 10 - 60 minutes
- Fee: $1.5K - $9K & up / Determined by Event...
- Languages: English, Other
MANY MANY OPTIONS:
Chris America performs any Madonna song from ALL ERAS - early 80's to Current to include medleys and iconic costume changes.
Back-up dancers are available as well as audience participation & Guest of Honor may be featured in my act upon request. Any kind of appearance combination may be provided to include Surprise Appearance, Photo-Op, MC, Walk Around etc... with (or without) performance.
You can expect a great over-all package of professionalism...
Strong physical resemblance, sharing same height & stature as Madonna, strong vocal ability & likeness that captures Madonna's signature sound and performance. Beautiful high-end, replica costuming. Realistic and convincing - not Halloween!
ALL POTENTIAL CLIENTS MUST HAVE A DIRECT DISCUSSION WITH ME ON THE PHONE BEFORE I GIVE THEM A FREE, ACCURATE QUOTE. THIS LISTING ON GIGSALAD IS STRICTLY FOR ADVERTISEMENT.
I DO NOT BOOK DIRECTLY THRU GIGSALAD OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE EXCEPT MY OWN -
( WWW.CHRISAMERICA.COM )
OR "BRENNAN SEEHAFER PRODUCTIONS".
A FULL CONTRACT WILL BE PROVIDED AND I HAVE A VERY EXTENSIVE, 30 YEAR PROVEN TRACK RECORD WITH A SOLID PROFESSIONAL HISTORY AND REPUTATION. WHEN BOOKING THRU THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL THIRD PARTY BOOKING FEE WHICH IS NOT NECESSARY WHEN YOU BOOK DIRECTLY THRU ME.
*** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED***
FILL OUT THE GIGSALAD INQUIRY FORM AND SEND IT TO ME HERE.
BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER. I DO NOT RESPOND TO INQUIRIES THAT DO NOT LIST THEIR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER.
I DO NOT SEND QUOTES BY EMAIL UNLESS I HAVE SPOKEN DIRECTLY TO THE CLIENT FIRST.
YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT ME AT 703-585-6072 FOR A FREE QUOTE or VISIT MY OFFICIAL WEB SITE AT CHRISAMERICA.COM
I TAKE PHONE CALLS, EMAILS AND TEXTS AT THE ABOVE NUMBER.
I ALSO OFFER TRIBUTE SHOW PERFORMANCES ALONE OR WITH 2 OR 3 OTHER CELEBRITY TRIBUTE ARTISTS - TO INCLUDE PRINCE, MICHAEL JACKSON, CHER, CELINE DION, BRITNEY SPEARS ETC... ANY KIND OF COMBO.
I am unable to quote any rates until I have discussed all involved details on the phone with my client. This is because of the many options, variety acts & appearances I do.
Prices are determined by Location, Duration, Venue & Season. High demand holidays such as New Years Eve are also priced accordingly. Multiple costume changes, dancers, special rehearsal time, length of show and travel time are also taken into consideration.
I CHARGE PROFESSIONAL RATES:
I specialize as "Madonna" and this means I invest literally tens of thousands into my wardrobe, music, work, equipment, rehearsals, character maintenance and I am priced accordingly. I am not a "Bargain Betty" and my rates are in accordance to the expense & full-time effort I put into my Tribute career & act. The amount of preparation to do Madonna's character professionally is extensive as she is a high-maintenance character to portray meaning she is not Marilyn Monroe with 6 songs and 3 dresses.
SECURE YOUR DATE:
I am typically booked 3 - 6 months out but do have open dates here and there. I require a signed contract & a 50% deposit to hold any dates. I accept checks, cash or paypal.
I am very detailed but extremely easy and flexible to work with.
... Is to deliver a positive, exciting, fun & realistic "Madonna Experience" for your event that keeps your guests engaged & talking about for years to come! I want to make YOU look good & I also want you to know & feel that you've made a great entertainment choice & investment to bring your special event over the top!
ABOUT TRIBUTE ARTISTS:
In general, a Musical Tribute Artist like myself does ONE major thing;
We RECREATE iconic moments in time that will NEVER BE SEEN LIVE AGAIN in public by the actual celebrity. We are exciting & nostalgic entertainment and often an emotional buy for our clients. Any time you have a celebrity Tribute Artist at your event it will be remembered for years to come!
Clients may request certain eras of Madonna, costumes or songs... However Chris America has final say.
Additional Booking Notes
Rider available upon request.
MULTI-AWARD WINNING Madonna Tribute Artist, body double & professional actress CHRIS AMERICA portrays one of the most influential, and dynamic media stars of the twenty first century.
Chris' portrayal is so authentic in likeness, character, stature, vocals, dance, and performance style that she has thrilled audiences world wide. Most recently recently she was hired to perform for Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve with Ryan Seacrest, Designer Jean Paul Gautier's Fashion Expo and is billed as New York City's Madonnathon headliner every year since 2008 - 2016 amongst 26 established acts. Chris has worked many high caliber events to include doubling as 'Madonna' at the Verizon Center during the " MDNA", Drowned World', "Confessions" and "Hard Candy" & "Blonde Ambition" tours for guest VIPs. Chris' strong, natural resemblance made her the face commissioned for Madonna’s actual figurine at The Hollywood Wax Museum in Hollywood, California. Madonna herself has called Chris “a good representation”.
SPECIAL EVENTS & CORPORATE FAVORITE, HUNDREDS OF CLIENTS!!!: Here are just a few below: Performing in all 50 states for various corporate clients, public & private events... Here are a few; THE WHITE HOUSE, Madison Square Garden, RAYTHEON, The Cancer Society, Virgin Airlines, AT&T, NBA, Madonnathon NYC 2008 - 2016, Jean Paul Gaultier, Bay City Michigan hometown of Madonna for Material World - official day of Honoring Madonna, Sergeant & Eunice Kennedy Shriver's 75th Birthday Washington DC, Best Buddies, Xerox, Hard Rock Cafe, BB KINGS NYC, The White House - Washington DC, Sony, Washingtonian Magazine, USA Today, MTV, The Verizon Center, Baltimore/Washington Airport, Maury Povich Show, OPRAH, Ladie's Home Journal, Ritz Carlton, MCI Center, Kennedy Center, University of Maryland, Ohio State University, Montel Williams Show, Joan Rivers Show,Hollywood Wax Museum, MOCA Museum, Planet Hollywood, Jenny Jones Show, Sally Jesse Raphael, Splash, Mayflower Hotel, Marriot Corp, Marine Rock n Roll Marathon, MAC COSMETICS, Baltimore Harbour,Remaxx,Macy's, Washington Post, Maxim Magazine, Radar Magazine, Baltimore Business Journal, Skirt, Bio Skin Care, MAC cosmetics, THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL - GREATEST AMERICANS, RAYTHEON, USA TODAY, THE WASHINGTON POST, NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINES, SMITHSONIAN, AMADEUS, Prudential, Greatest American Campaign, AmTrust, TEAM-AT-WORK, GEMINI INDUSTRIES,KISS & FLY NIGHT CLUB, SOUTH PADRE ISLAND, KARAMBA NIGHT CLUB, THE GAYLORD, various casinos, Macy's, Four Season's Hotel, RITZ CARLTON, LEGAL FIRMS, MEDICAL FIRMS, CSI, DETROIT PISTONS NBA HALFTIME ENTERTAIMENT @ THE PALACE, PUBLIC EVENTS,VIP EVENTS, World venues & gigs & much more...
EARLY YEARS / WORK HISTORY:
Chris began her career in early 1984 as the original Madonna Impersonator in the Tribute Industry earning international name recognition and awareness in Madonna's global fan community. Chris has performed as Madonna for private and corporate events working with actual celebrities like Oprah, Joan Rivers, Kathy Griffin, Jay Leno, Frank Sinatra, Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Champ LeRoy Butler, Arnold Schwarzenegger, appeared at Galas for presidential inaugurations and posed for photos at the premiere of the film Evita. She has also toured with acclaimed Legends in Concert, performed for The White House, Madison Square Garden, the President of Sirius Radio, Detroit Piston's half -time Entertainment, The Kennedy Center, Troops at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. She also was chosen to perform in honor of a special day recognizing Madonna for Madonna's home town residents of Bay City, Michigan. She has also appeared nationwide for numerous nightclub engagements.
Chris participated in a live discussion panel with several guests who share a personal history with Madonna to include Madonna's original Dancer Erica Bell (as seen in her) "Lucky Star" debut video, Madonna's brother Martin Ciccone, Unauthorized Biographer Christopher Anderson, Stevn Lewiki - who cast Madonna in her first film "A Certain Sacrifice" , And former boyfriend when she lived in NYC prior to her first album debut.
Chris America’s extensive background in Television, Film, Radio, and Voice-over work includes appearances on; All major Talk Shows, News Channels, The Discovery Channel, MTV, CNN, Sirius Radio, Jay Leno’s “Tonight Show”, the only Madonna look alike chosen to appear on the “Oprah Winfrey Show”, and has starred in a Documentary about Madonna on the A&E Network. She appeared in the film "Just About Famous" which followed the careers of 5 different character artists who have obtained longevity and excellence in the Tribute industry released on Netflix in 2015. She currently is featured as the only Madonna Impersonator
In the 2016 Madonna Documentary "Mad for Madonna" - a film that highlights Madonna Fans from all around the world and a handful of individuals who provide unique skills that enhance Madonna's popularity to include Chris America as the only featured Tribute Artist and Impersonator. She was also most recently interviewed on "The Huffington Post" and Daily publications for the UK such as
"The Daily Mail" and other outlets.
Has appeared in numerous international media and print campaigns in magazines, on billboards and packaging, been shot by the famous fashion photographer & pioneer Francesco Scavullo, and worked with renowned stylist John Frieda & featured in The New York Times and Daily News, USA Today, Ladies Home Journal, Washingtonian Magazine, and on the full cover of Esquire Magazine December issue eliciting the third highest response to date in their history.
AWARD WINNING HISTORY:
Chris America is a recipient of many industry awards as voted in Orlando, Florida & Las Vegas at the Celebrity Impersonators Conventions, by International Agents & Peers to include the highest award in the Tribute Industry - "The Bea Fogleman Award", the "Gene Greytak Award" for Most Professional Celebrity Impersonator", "Best Celebrity Recreation", multiple reoccurring awards for "Best Costuming" and "Pop Rock and Roll Artist", "Pop Rock & Reel Award" in Las Vegas and nominated for "The Bea Fogleman Lifetime Achievement Award" in honor of Bea Fogleman - the Tribute Industry's late matriarch.
...Read more bio at www.ChrisAmerica.com
BACKGROUND & FYI's about CHRIS:
* CHRIS has held longevity in the Tribute Industry as Madonna's Tribute Artist and was the original Impersonator for Madonna starting back in 1984.
* Sings LIVE to professionally engineered TRACKS & BANDS...
* Chris America has invested & owns the largest inventory of signature Madonna costumes above all her peers. All costumes are high-caliber from couture to tour replicas spanning the early 80's to 2016... All costumes are custom made, many by the actual tailor & designer for celebrity Jennifer Lopez & the showgirls gracing the stages of Las Vegas & Atlantic City. These costumes cost in the thousands & the quality shows.
* Chris has many varieties of shows & appearances' to include back-up dancers with fantastic costumes & tour replicas.
* Chris Is represented by Brennan Seehafer Productions who also represents celebrities Joan Jett, Donny & Marie, Styx, country star Luke Bryan with many others.
* Chris is recognized by Madonna's personal manager Guy Oseary who stated that Chris's physical resemblance to Madonna is uncanny.
* Madonna herself has stated Chris's work is a "good representation"
* Currently featured in the Fan Documentaries "Mad for Madonna" & "Just About Famous" highlighting top tribute talent from the Impersonation Industry.
* Chris America is an International MULTI AWARD-WINNING Madonna Tribute Artist. Winner of 9 Awards & 11 Nominations at the Sunburst Celebrity Impersonators Convention Orlando, 2006 Sunburst award for Best Costume. 2009 Best Pop & Rock Award International Celebrity Images Convention, Las Vegas. 2011 Best Celebrity Recreation, Best Costume Awards and Showcase Nomineeeas voted on by Peer and an Agents. 2012, 2013 & 2015 earning the highest award in the industry for most professional talent.
* Has Performed on the same stage as Madonna at Roseland Venue, NYC
* Hired for live performance for renown Designer JEAN PAUL GAULTIER exhibit tour in USA.
* Performs with actual celebrities at VIP events. Joan Rivers, Joe Frazier, Joe Dimagio, Eunice & Seargent Shriver, Arnold Schwartzenegger, Montel Williams, Maria Schriver, Jay Leno, Kathy Griffin & more...
* Participated in a live discussion panel with several guests who share a personal history with Madonna to include Madonna's original Dancer Erica Bell (as seen in her) "Lucky Star" debut video, Madonna's brother Martin Ciccone, Unauthorized Biographer Christopher Anderson, Stevn Lewiki - who cast Madonna in her first film "A Certain Sacrifice" , And former boyfriend when she lived in NYC before Her debut album came out.
* Performed for our Troops at GITMO (Guantanimo Bay, Cuba), performing throughout Europe, Asia and the Islands & Internationally including China, Singapore, Japan, Budapest, Korea, Canada & more...
* Has multi-media & commercial experience including a most recent international cosmetics campaign.
* Performs in top night clubs across America.
* Headlined at the NYC 2008 Madonnathon at BBKings as the opening act held in honor of Madonna's 50th Birthday. She continues to headline each year as the only Madonna Tribute Artist performing several sets at Madonnathon 2008 - 2016.
* Chris America is one of few LEADING Madonna Tribute Artists globally & carries current Passport.
* Chris America is a CORPORATE ENTERTAINMENT VETERAN who knows how to engage your guests to the fullest.
* For over half of her life Chris has carried top name recognition in Madonna's Fan Community world-wide as a proven talent specializing as Madonna.
* Performs for all occasions. Every kind you can think of: Weddings, Corporate, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Conventions, Cultural Events, Promotions etc..
* Her act may consist (or be a combination of): Performance, Walk-Around, Promotions, Photo-Op or Meet & Greet - whatever your vision,Chris has the EXPERIENCE to make it happen.
* Is exact physical height, build & stature of Madonna.
* Invests in the largest collection of Custom, High-Caliber, AWARD-WINNING, SIGNATURE-STYLE Madonna costumes ranging from the 80s to current.
* possesses a REALISTIC Madonna persona that will delight guests & fans.
* Act is a high-energy, positive portrayal of extreme Madonna!
Visit her Official Web Site @ www.ChrisAmerica.com
for more information!!!
or PHONE: 703--585-6072.
***All photographs represent Chris America as she is today ***
*** Many duplicate. Many Replicate... but it takes a professional with a proven entertainment background to bring your event to the next level! ***