TOP 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD HIRE SCOTT SANCHEZ:
1. Reasonably Priced - The solo finger-style guitar is capable of producing rich sounding arrangements of your favorite music and can create the effect of many musicians playing simultaneously. It is an advantage to your budget to hire me, because as a solo instrumentalist, you will not have to pay for the high price of a band or larger ensemble. It is just me and my guitar. Also, there are no hidden fees for my services. Once we agree on a price, you will not be told later that I "forgot" to mention the price of something. All administrative costs (i.e. preparing the contract, e-mail and phone correspondence, working directly with the caterer or event planner if necessary, etc.) are included in my fee.
2. Professional - I return e-mails and phone calls promptly and am always easily accessible throughout the planning process. During your event, I will arrive early to set-up my equipment and I will be dressed appropriately for your occasion.
3. Volume Control - I have a great sound system that makes it possible for me to be heard. Not so loud that your guests will be drowned out by my sound, but loud enough to be listened to at an enjoyable level. Also, if you need to make announcements, or you have an officiant who needs amplification, you are welcome to hook into my amplifier. This is one less hassle you have to worry about when planning your event.
4. Versatility - Your musical desires are important to me, and I am happy to learn music that you request. I love music, and I play many different styles from classical to modern day popular music and all points in between. If you have a special song or piece of music that you would like me to arrange for guitar, just ask, and I can make it happen.
5. Commitment - Music is like breathing for me and I greet each musical event as a unique opportunity to share my love and passion. I will give you my very best to help make your special occasion the wonderful experience you deserve!
Scott Sanchez has performed throughout the United States and Europe. He plays a wide variety of music from the Renaissance to Modern Popular music and Jazz. His vast repertoire works well for concerts, receptions, wedding ceremonies, background music at restaurants, corporate events, etc.
Mr. Sanchez currently has three CD's to his credit, and he has been heard on Public Radio affiliates throughout the U.S.
He is a graduate of Yale University, where he received his Master's of Music degree. Currently, he is head of guitar studies at Franklin Pierce University in New Hampshire.
"...Colorful and poignant… an authority
and confidence that is most convincing."
Soundboard Magazine (U.S.A.)
"...Possessed of fast and fluent fingers… a
great sense of infectious enthusiasm for
Classical Guitar Magazine (Great Britain)
"...Sanchez retains the elegant
ornamentation, expressive vibrato and
broad, warm tone of the Spanish
Springfield Union News (U.S.A.)
Pepe Romero, LA Guitar Quartet, Andres Segovia, Julian Bream, Arthur Rubinstein, The Beatles, Dave Brubeck, Miles Davis, Frank Zappa, Paco De Lucia, Jeff Beck....
What to Expect
Typical Gig Duration: 60 - 180 minutes
Tasteful ambient music for your event. Music for concerts available also.
Access to power outlet and a comfortable area to set up a music stand, PA system and chair
Past Booked Dates:
10-26-2013 — Wedding Ceremony - Black Birch Vineyard, Southampton, Massachusetts
10-19-2013 — Wedding-Wallingford, Connecticut
10-11-2013 — Rehearsal Dinner - Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts
09-24-2013 — Concert - Bloomfield, Connecticut
09-22-2013 — Wedding- The Inn at Longshore in Westport, Connecticut
09-20-2013 — Wedding, Newton, Massachusetts
09-07-2013 — Reception - Amherst, Massachusetts
09-01-2013 — Wedding - Saugerties, New York
08-31-2013 — Wedding - Reheboth, Massachusetts
08-16-2013 — Wedding - Cohasset, Massachusetts
08-03-2013 — Wedding - Amherst, MA
06-29-2013 — Birthday Party -Sheraton Hotel, Springfield, Massachusetts
06-08-2013 — Wedding-Stonover Farm, Lenox, Massachusetts
04-27-2013 — Anniversary Party - Rindge, New Hampshire
04-12-2013 — Concert - Watertown Public Library, Massachusetts
12-05-2012 — Concert-The McCauley, West Hartford, Connecticut
11-29-2012 — Concert-Franklin Pierce University, New Hampshire
11-13-2012 — Concert-Glenmeadow, Longmeadow, Massachusetts
10-28-2012 — Concert-Loomis Village, South Hadley, Massachusetts
10-26-2012 — Concert-The Arbors of Amherst, Massachusetts
10-24-2012 — Glastonbury Riverfront Comm Center in Connecticut
10-21-2012 — Concert-Amherst Town Library, New Hampshire
10-20-2012 — Venerini Academy Alumni Association-Worcester, Massachusetts
10-07-2012 — Wedding-Simsbury, Connecticut
10-06-2012 — Wedding-Mt. Sunapee, New Hampshire
09-22-2012 — Wedding-Coventry, Connecticut
09-08-2012 — Wedding-Quechee, Vermont
09-01-2012 — Wedding-Camp Lenox, Lee, Massachusetts
08-18-2012 — August 18, 2012 Wedding-New Hartford, Connecticut
08-02-2012 — Private Event - Annual Fundraising Gala featuring Mr. Steve Forbes, CEO of Forbes Media Coolidge Historic Site Plymouth, Vermont
07-28-2012 — Wedding-Pittsfield, Massachusetts
07-22-2012 — Wedding-Country Club, Queechie, Vermont
07-15-2012 — Concert-Fountains of Boca Ciega, St. Petersburgh, Florida
07-14-2012 — Concert- Newport Richey, Florida
07-12-2012 — Concert-Plymouth Harbor, Sarasota, Florida
06-30-2012 — Wedding-Look Park, Northampton, Massachusetts
06-16-2012 — Wedding-Elm Court Estate, Lenox, Massachusetts
2006: 25 gigs
2007: 25 gigs
2008: 25 gigs
2009: 25 gigs
2010: 25 gigs
2011: 25 gigs
2012: 30 gigs
View Complete Calendar
Available for Your
Anniversary Party, Birthday Party, Bridal Shower, Christmas Party, Church Service, Concert Venue, Corporate Event, Cruise, Funeral Service, Restaurant, Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Reception