Joshua Godfredson is one of the longest running 'Captain Jack Sparrow" impersonators in the world. Having been spotted from the North Shore of Lake Superior all the way to the Florida keys.
Why Hire Mn jack sparrow:
* He is an "Impersonator" not just a "costumed look-a-like" What this means is, you don't just get a guy in a costume, you also get the walk, the talk, the voice... That's right, this IS Captain Jack Sparrow... Face to face!
* Minnesota Jack Sparrow is very involved during his appearances, always willing to lend a hand and make sure that everyone is well taken care of.
* In preparing for your event, we can assist in decoration ideas and locating those hard to find essentials your crew may need.
* He loves a challenge, whether warming the heart of a scared child or learning a new trade. (never be afraid to share your ideas)
* Joshua also has a growing collection of Artifacts from sunken ships that he uses to convey history lessons and open the minds of all that encounter him at historical events. (if needed, please inquire)
* Let Mn Jack Sparrow help unveil your next idea or demonstrate a current product. Josh has over 18 years of sales and product demonstration experience and loves a crowd.
* Available for
Birthdays (done them from 1yr old to 82yrs old), graduations (Both private parties and School Ceremonies), Anniversaries, Parades, Festivals, Carnivals, Museums, Product unveils/ demonstrations, Wedding (surprise visit), Lake and river tours, Bachelorette and Bachelor Parties, Company picnics, Board meetings, Trade shows,Grand Openings, Unfortunate Closings, and many others just ask if you don't see it listed.
* Now available for booking.
What to Expect
MnJack Sparrow always leaves his audience in awe. Whether a crowd of a dozen or of hundreds, Mn Jack never ceases to amaze and touch the hearts of those he meets by making sure that every person that wants a moment of his time gets a moment of his time.
Generaly I am self sustained but it does depend on the event or function. Any exception will be discussed during the initial talks.
MN Jack will travel to most locations and has been to events in northern Wisconsin to the Florida Keys to the state of Wyoming. Due to the hazards of traveling long distance in full gear; multi-day events or long distance events may require overnight accomodations and travel expenses.
Past Booked Dates:
10-20-2011 — Zywiec's Haunting Experience, Cottage Grove, MN multiple days
10-01-2011 — Big Island Rendezvous/ Albert Lea, MN
08-20-2011 — Minnesota Renaissance Festival, Shakopee, MN (multi-weekend event)
07-16-2011 — Eagle Lake Tator Days Parade
07-09-2011 — Brookings Summer Art Festival, Brookings, SD
07-04-2011 — Star Spangled Spectacular/ Storm Lake, IA
06-25-2011 — Pelican Breeze II-Pirate & Princess Cruise/ Albert Lea, MN
06-03-2011 — Morristown Dam Days Parade, Morristown, MN
05-20-2011 — POTC 4 Opening weekend, Paragon Theater, Burnsville, MN
05-07-2011 — Reagan Dinner Fundraiser, Burnsville, MN
04-09-2011 — Treasure Fest, DePaula's, Tavenier, Fl
03-26-2011 — Cedar Ridge School Carnival, Eden Prairie, MN
03-19-2011 — Home & Vacation Show, Austin, MN
01-28-2011 — Brookings Living History Fair School Day/ Brookings, SD
12-04-2010 — Ashland Winter Parade with International Explorations, Wisconsin
10-31-2010 — 6th Annual Buchanan Buccaneer's Halloween Pirate Adventure, Northfield, MN
10-16-2010 — Big Muddy Rendezvous/ Winona, MN
09-25-2010 — Vintage Pride Snowmobile Fundraiser, Albert Lea, MN
07-24-2010 — Duluth Treasure Adventures, Duluth, MN
2006: 3 gigs
2007: 5 gigs
2008: 9 gigs
2009: 17 gigs
2010: 32 gigs
2011: 36 gigs
Available for Your
Anniversary Party, Awards Night, Baby Shower, Bachelorette Party, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Party, Bar/Lounge, Birthday Party, Bridal Shower, Casino, Casting Call, Christmas Party, Competition, Concert Venue, Convention, Corporate Event, Cruise, Fair, Festival, Fundraiser, Graduation, Grand Opening, Halloween Party, Holiday Party, Hotel, Parade, Private Party, Prom, Reunion, Studio Session, Sweet 16 Party, Trade Show, Wedding Reception, Workshop