Matias was the top magician in Chile before moving to the USA, where he got married with his lovely wife Marlana. But wait, this wasn’t just luck…
Although Matias was a business major in college and just an amateur magician by then, it was through his Uncle George that he was exposed to magic at a professional level nine years ago in Chile. Uncle George was a magician and a serious student of the art. But after a tragic accident, Matias inherited his library of books, and it was at that point, Matias decided to continue this legacy and bring his act to a world audience. He studied magic in all of its extension, which involved theory, promotional magic, corporate magic, theatrical magic, psychology in magic, kids’ magic and communication skills. He used his marketing skills and in turn developed programs where his guests are part of the magic, letting one’s imaginations experience his magic.
"His uncle's magic lives in him"
In his shows there is always one trick magician Matias will do to honor the memory of his uncle! This is his way of saying "thank you Uncle George, wherever you are".
WHY CHOOSE MATIAS?
Because Matias is the top Magician in MA, he has the highest ranking and reviews within the magic community and was awarded Best of 2012 Professional Magician. With more than 15 years of experience in Magic Shows and Entertainment in Spanish, English and Portuguese and over 300 shows per year, Matias knows exactly how to leave your guests amazed.
What Matias' clients love about him is the high quality of my show and how He takes care of them, attending to every detail to make sure they will have the most personalized and unique magical experience. And with Matias' style, his charming accent, his passion for magic shows and his great stage presence and communication skills, he is definitely ready to take make your event not only entertaining but also memorable.
This is why Matias always tell his clients when they're looking for a top MA Magician for their party, to leave the entertainment in his hands!
- Name: Matas Letelier Monge, 29 years, happily married to Marlana Letelier
- Date of Birth: February 14, 1984 in Santiago, Chile
- Artistic Name: Magician Matas
- Years in Magic: 15 years
- College Studies: Degree in Economics & Business Administration with focus in Marketing, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile.
- Artistic Studies: Magic Theory, Promotional Magic, Corporate Magic, Psychology in Magic, Theatrical Magic and Kids Magic; also Communication Skills, Corporal Expression and Body Language.
- Insight: Experience the Magic and Let it Amaze You.
- Styles: Stage and Parlor Show, Corporate Shows, Close-Up Strolling Show and the best Kids Show.
- Actual Project: " The Magic of Imagination 2013”
- Member of: Magic Ring of Chile, International Brotherhood of Magicians, New Magician Association, and Yale Magic Society.
- Languages: Native Spanish, Fluent English, basic Portuguese
- Insurance: Covered by Hampson Mowrer Kreitz
* KIDS SHOWS - Special Birthday Show, Schools, Festivals and other children parties
* ADULT PARTIES - such as adult/teens Birthdays, Family Meetings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
* CORPORATE EVENTS - where magic and marketing merged creating a powerful communication tool
* WEDDINGS - Welcome guests, newlyweds' magical introduction and bachelorette parties
Marlana Letelier: Wife and Personal Assistant
- David Copperfield
- Dani Lary
- Juan Tamariz
- Dani DaOrtiz
- Ren Lavand
- Pepe Carrol
- Juan Esteban Varela
- Daniel Garber
And many more!
What to Expect
Typical Gig Duration: 30 - 90 minutes
ABOUT MY PERFORMANCE
- I have different programs for each type of party
- 30, 45, 60 or up to 90 Minute full magic show with amazing magic tricks some of them never seen before in the US!
- Live Bunny production!
- The main idea of the show is to challenge the audience to use their imagination to experience the magic
- Lot of interaction with all the guests and active guest participation
- Have your kids suspended in the air!
- I also do balloon twister and I have a large list of more than 50 different twister where you can choose!
Do you want to know more?
Come and see my performance!
See technical information above
If you are having the show in a theater then we are all set. If not, you would need to know that…
- Most of the time kids like to be seated in the floor. However I recommend you to have seats with an aisle in the middle. This will organize the room for a better show.
- If the audience size exceeds 80 people, it is recommended that there is a riser at least 12 feet deep and 20 feet long.
- If the stage is to be shared with another performer, please call to discuss.
- If the room is rectangular, place the stage in the middle of the long side of the rectangle. The room then becomes more intimate and makes for a better show.
I will bring my own sound system so you don't have to worry about anything!
Description of the tricks will be send to your email along with the full description of my show!
You can also watch the videos to see some of the tricks that I do in my show!
2006: 13 gigs
2007: 92 gigs
2008: 146 gigs
2009: 179 gigs
2010: 157 gigs
2011: 93 gigs
2012: 205 gigs
2013: 235 gigs (so far)
Available for Your
Anniversary Party, Awards Night, Baby Shower, Bachelorette Party, Band Member Wanted, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Party, Birthday Party, Casino, Christmas Party, Club/Nightclub, Convention, Corporate Event, Cruise, Dinner Dance, Ethnic Celebration, Fair, Festival, Fundraiser, Graduation, Grand Opening, Halloween Party, Holiday Party, Hotel, Launch Party, Luncheon/Tea, Private Party, Prom, Quinceañera, Restaurant, Reunion, Seminar, Sweet 16 Party, Trade Show, Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Reception, Workshop