Why Magician Matias should perform at your party
There are many magicians out there; but even though they all have different tricks or style, they all offer the same children or adult magic show.
However people are changing. They are becoming more informed and more demanding and are seeking new and exciting experiences. I offer that new experience by combining Magic and a Story into one show full of Magic, Humor and Entertainment that includes lot of interaction with the guests.
Why Me? Because I’m a 100% full time Magician, I've studied Magic for the last 15 years and I was the Top Children Magician in Chile, my original country, performing hundreds of shows per year. But this wasn't luck. It was years and years of practice and dedication, hard working on the perfection to create a routine made for kids, but where adults can also enjoy it. With my style, my charming accent, my love for magic and my great stage presence, I’m definitely ready to fulfill your party with the best magic of Connecticut.
Are you ready? Then Leave the Entertainment in my Hands!
- Name: Matas Letelier Monge, 28 years
- Date of Birth: February 14, 1984 in Santiago, Chile
- Artistic Name: Magician Matas
- Years in Magic: 15 years /-
- College Studies: Degree in Economics & Business Administration with focus in Marketing, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile.
- Artistic Studies: Magic Theory, Promotional Magic, Corporate Magic, Psychology in Magic, Theatrical Magic and Kids Magic; also Communication Skills, Corporal Expression and Body Language.
- Insight: Experience the Magic and Let it Amaze You.
- Styles: Stage and Parlor Show, Corporate Shows, Close-Up Strolling Show and the best Kids Show.
- Actual Project: " The Magic of Imagination 2012”
- Member of: Magic Ring of Chile, International Brotherhood of Magicians, New Magician Association, and Yale Magic Society.
- Languages: Native Spanish, Fluent English, basic Portuguese
- Insurance: Covered by Hampson Mowrer Kreitz
INTERNATIONAL MAGICIAN MATIAS
I was one the Top Children Magician in Chile before moving to the USA, where I got married with my lovely wife Marlana. But wait, this wasn’t just luck…
All began 8 years ago in Chile, where I inherited a magic library from my uncle and Magician Jorge Barriga (1962-2004). It was then when I decided to take this hobby to the professional level fusing it with my business and marketing knowledge. So I studied magic including Theory, Promotional Magic, Corporate Magic, Theatrical Magic and Communication Skills, and then developed a unique and magical experience where my guests are part of the magic, because magic is not about the magician... magic is about all of us together letting our imagination flows with the magic. And with my style, my charming accent, my love for magic and my great stage presence and communication skills, I'm definitely ready to take you into the world of magic. That is why I always tell my clients… Leave the Entertainment in my hands!
* KIDS SHOWS - Special Birthday Show, Schools, Festivals and other children parties
* ADULT PARTIES - such as adult/teens Birthdays, Family Meetings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
* CORPORATE EVENTS - where magic and marketing merged creating a powerful communication tool
* WEDDINGS - Welcome guests, newlyweds' magical introduction and bachelorette parties
Marlana Letelier: Wife and Personal Assistant
- David Copperfield
- Dani Lary
- Juan Tamariz
- Dani DaOrtiz
- Ren Lavand
- Pepe Carrol
- Juan Esteban Varela
- Daniel Garber
And many more!
What to Expect
Typical Gig Duration: 30 - 90 minutes
ABOUT MY PERFORMANCE
- I have different programs for each type of party
- 30, 45, 60 or up to 90 Minute full magic show with amazing magic tricks some of them never seen before in the US!
- Live Bunny production!
- The main idea of the show is to challenge the audience to use their imagination to experience the magic
- Lot of interaction with all the guests and active guest participation
- Have your kids suspended in the air!
- I also do balloon twister and I have a large list of more than 50 different twister where you can choose!
Do you want to know more?
Come and see my performance!
See technical information above
If you are having the show in a theater then we are all set. If not, you would need to know that…
- Most of the time kids like to be seated in the floor. However I recommend you to have seats with an aisle in the middle. This will organize the room for a better show.
- If the audience size exceeds 80 people, it is recommended that there is a riser at least 12 feet deep and 20 feet long.
- If the stage is to be shared with another performer, please call to discuss.
- If the room is rectangular, place the stage in the middle of the long side of the rectangle. The room then becomes more intimate and makes for a better show.
I will bring my own sound system so you don't have to worry about anything!
Description of the tricks will be send to your email along with the full description of my show!
You can also watch the videos to see some of the tricks that I do in my show!
2006: 13 gigs
2007: 92 gigs
2008: 146 gigs
2009: 179 gigs
2010: 157 gigs
2011: 93 gigs
2012: 205 gigs
2013: 78 gigs (so far)
Available for Your
Anniversary Party, Awards Night, Baby Shower, Bachelorette Party, Band Member Wanted, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Party, Birthday Party, Casino, Christmas Party, Club/Nightclub, Convention, Corporate Event, Cruise, Dinner Dance, Ethnic Celebration, Fair, Festival, Fundraiser, Graduation, Grand Opening, Halloween Party, Holiday Party, Hotel, Launch Party, Luncheon/Tea, Private Party, Prom, Quinceañera, Restaurant, Reunion, Seminar, Sweet 16 Party, Trade Show, Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Reception, Workshop