Thought by some to be one of the best up & coming comedians working today, Adam is a dynamic and engaging personality, who can be found perfecting his craft nightly in the stand up comedy capitol of the world, New York City. A gifted entertainer who has found the bridge between being family (and TV) friendly, but not boring. Adam is quickly becoming known as one of the nation’s go-to guys for eliciting uproarious fits of laughter from crowds coast-to-coast.
Recently seen in sketches on TBS’s Lopez Tonight and HBO’s “Got No Game”, and heard on Sirius|XM Radio’s, Adam Cozens got his start in the broadcast world as the original host and head writer of the 2005 CBI Award Winning “The Show with Adam Cozens” on Los Angeles’ KAPU 104.7 FM. Since breaking into stand up, Adam has been showcasing his comedy to some of the most diverse crowds on the best stages across America.
Adam has served as the requested opening act for Greg Behrendt (author “He’s Just Not That Into You”) Judah Friedlander (NBC’s 30 Rock), Jeff Caldwell (three David Letterman appearances), Christian Finnegan (Chappelle’s Show, TBS’s Are We There Yet?), Joe Bolster (The Tonight Show), Andy Pitz (Late Show with David Letterman) and more. Adam also holds claim to being a two-time nationally published author and in 2009, Adam was accepted as a freelance monologue writer for NBC’s “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.” Adam also has performed on multiple occasions on the prestigious Comedy Death-Ray/Comedy Bang Bang showcase at Los Angeles’ UCB Theater.
Adam Cozens tours nationally and splits his time, being based out of New York & Los Angeles.
• Comic Strip Live! (New York, NY) Club Comedian
• Gotham Comedy Club (New York, NY) Feature Comedian
• Comix NY Comedy Club (New York, NY) Club Comedian
• Stand Up New York (New York, NY) Club Comedian
• The Comedy Store (Los Angeles, CA) Club Comedian
• HaHa Caf (Los Angeles, CA) Club Comedian
• Comedy Death Ray/Comedy Bang! Bang! (Los Angeles, CA)
• Comedy Underground (Seattle, WA) Club Comedian
• Parlor Live Comedy Club (Bellevue, WA) Club Comedian
• Bananas Comedy Club (Hasbrouck Heights, NJ) Club Comedian
• Comedy Caravan (Louisville, KY) Feature Comedian
• The Loony Bin (Oklahoma City, OK) Feature Comedian
• The Funny Farm (Gloversville, NY) Feature Comedian
• The Comedy Cabaret (Doylestown, PA) Feature Comedian
• TBS’s Lopez Tonight - Sketch Comedy Performer
• NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - Freelance Monologue Contributor
• HBO’s Got No Game w/ Paul Mecurio - Sketch Comedy Performer
• Sirius Radio’s “Fridays With Jim Breuer” - In Studio Guest
• Mike Birbiglia’s Sleepwalk with Me - Performer in viral promotions
• Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” – Asst. to Crowd Warm-Up
• ABC’s “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?” – Asst. to Crowd Warm-Up
• Mancow’s Morning Madhouse - Sketch Comedy Performer
• KAPU 104.7 FM – The Show - Host/Head writer (2005 CBI Award Winner)
• The Marty Riemer Show Podcast (2010, 2011)
• Off-The-Meter with Jimmy Failia Podcast (2011)
• Forcing It Podcast (multiple appearances)
• JR & Joe Rocha’s “Talking Stool” Podcast (2011)
• Seattle International Comedy Competition (2011)
• New York Comedy Contest (2010, 2011)
• New York’s Funniest Stand Up (2010)
Words of Reference
“When I watch Adam, I often give the highest compliment a comic can give: ‘Damn, I wish I’d written that.’”
- Jeff Caldwell, CBS’s Late Show with David Letterman (3-times),
CBS’s Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (3- times),
Comedy Central’s Live at Gotham
“Every time I've seen Adam perform, I'm impressed with his high level of originality and writing ability. It's obvious that he takes great care in crafting his jokes because they are always funny and presented in the best way possible. I think Adam is a terrific comic who's definitely going to be around as long as he wants to be.”
- Andy Pitz, CBS’s Late Show with David Letterman,
CBS’s Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
“Very funny. Great stuff.”
- Jim Gaffigan, Comedy Central Presents: Jim Gaffigan, Hour specials
“Mr. Universe,” “Beyond the Pale” & “King Baby“, CBS’ Late Show
with David Letterman, TBS’s “My Boys”
“Adam is Awesome. Very funny stuff.”
- Greg Behrendt, Best-Selling author “He’s Just Not That Into You,” CBS’s Late
Show with David Letterman, NBC’s Tonight Show with Jay Leno,
Comedy Central’s John Oliver New York Stand Up Show
What to Expect
Typical Gig Duration: 15 - 75 minutes
A fun time. Not to heavy-handed, but not pandering either. Intelligent, well-crafted jokes.
Microphone, P.A. System, Stage (preferred)
Available for Your
Bar/Lounge, Club/Nightclub, Concert Venue, Corporate Event, Festival, Fundraiser
Stand-Up Comedians in Azusa, California Event not near Azusa, California?
Search a different location
When booking a Stand-Up Comedian…
Whether you hire Adam Cozens or other Stand-Up Comedians in Azusa for your party, wedding, or event, Gig Salad makes it super-easy to book professional Stand-Up Comedians.
We strongly recommend that all communication be kept on the Gig Salad Booking Platform as you book your Stand-Up Comedian. When you do, we’re able to offer numerous benefits that we can’t guarantee if you take communication or deposit payment off the Gig Salad platform. Our booking system is easy to use and handles secure deposit payments from you to the Azusa Stand-Up Comedian of your choice.
Additionally, the quote/agreement sent from your Stand-Up Comedian to you using the Gig Salad platform, should outline performance fees, extras, arrival and departure times, cancellation policy, insurance information and other details.